Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (28199 Views)

Massive Jubilation In Aso Rock As Presidency Finally Bowed To Pressure, By NAS / How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by clevadani: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Johnnoah1st: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by qualityovenbake(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by damton(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Keneking:
Ok
Saraki is a traitor and a criminal as well. He should clear himself of the allegations levelled against him , before he can be widely accepted by some party caucus.

Even if he shows unwavering loyalty at this juncture, the fact still remains, he sold out his party for personal ambitions.

I doubt if he'll complete a 4 year tenure.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by damton(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Saraki is a traitor and a criminal as well. He should clear himself of the allegations levelled against him , before he can be widely accepted by some party caucus.
Even if he shows unwavering loyalty at this juncture, the fact still remains, he sold out his party for personal ambitions.
I doubt if he'll complete a 4 year tenure.[/quote]
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by showbobo(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2015
All these our beer parlour politics won't take us anywhere
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by rita25(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2015
see how our leaders are politricking us? its sad cry
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
No pix of him while he was bowing to APC or what? undecided

Abeg make una no dey carry all this APC/sharaki nonsense come front page
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by gigabyte13: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Whether it is political, witch-hunting or whatever, let the SP go an proof his innocency.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by 4C2215131: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Keneking:
Ok.. i didn't see him bow to the whims and caprices of the party. The only objective reasoning that prevailed during the last ministerial screening exercise was that superior argument won the day in the case of Rotimi Amaechi.

If not for the contribution of the APC Senator (Osun) on the floor that day, the opposition group would have had their way.

Anyway, Saraki is still going...CCT is next tomorrow grin

Reading behind the lines of that APC commentator, I doubt if Sarakis prosecution will see the light of day.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
4C2215131:

Reading behind the lines of that APC commentator, I doubt if Sarakis prosecution will see the light of day.

Why did you put the APC commentator in third person?
This is PMB's government ....please take note
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by 4C2215131: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Keneking:

Why did you put the APC commentator in third person?
This is PMB's government ....please take note

Well with me, I usually base my opinion on what is on ground which may inform some inference on my part like I did in my statement.

What was 'on ground' was an APC spokesperson? making a comment and knowing Nigeria, I used his comment to infer what I probably think will go down with regards to Saraki. I could be wrong, just a projection based on antecedents.

Now I can't in good faith mention PMB as he may embrace an opinion different from that of the commentator.

Amaechi seem to be the peace offering between Saraki and APC and if this is so, govt may just adopt a volte-face with the Saraki issue.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by qualityovenbake(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Op to Summarize your topic , Saraki had to compromise to retain being the Senate President.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by omoladeazeez: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by wayitis: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmm, Time will tell.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Daplux4: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Saraki is of PDP wheather APC likes it or not and he will be senate president for 4yrs. Amechi were only confirmed minister to impress the APC because court will intervene in his case
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Ephemmm: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
costandi:
They say they brought change to democracy,
yet they try to frustrate someone who legitimately emerged senate president out of office.
Fact: APC is absolutely the same crop of OLD FOLK!!!

... So far he is legitimately frustrated/sidelined, why ranting here? tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by badesco(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bukola Saraki has finally shot himself in the leg by falling for a booby trap set by the APC, so I foresaw saraki been impeached and Ekweremadu been sworn as Senate President. My personal opinion.
Re: How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
good for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media / ASUU Agrees To Participate In 2019 Election Despite Strike, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.