Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms (2212 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With Atms Nation Wide? / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms by timawoku(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I went to an ATM to withdraw cash today and I was unable to because I did not register for BVN, went to the banking hall and same thing!

I know I should have registered long time ago, and I am guilty of not registering before the deadline, but, should we really be banned from collecting our deposit?

For crying out loud it is a demand deposit which implies that on demand, our deposit should be given to us. There was no BVN clause when I opened an account with my bank, left for me, CBN should create a much easier way and access to this BVN thing, it is plainly too over rated, after all, we register our sim cards effortlessly and ongoing, so why can't CBN employ the same strategy?

Please nairalanders (esp. BVN unregistered) what way(s) can we withdraw as an unregistered customer? Maybe one can transfer online to another person's registered account or better still, use POS and collect cash (soji peops go understand this level)
Re: BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms by Beesluv: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
what do they expect?

The regulatory body gave 2 deadlines, yet you didn't register and here you are saying demand deposit.

Naija mentality undecided
Re: BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms by Beesluv: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Simple rules they can't follow.

I'm sure it's going to be an ongoing process.
Re: BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms by timawoku(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
Simple rules they can't follow
my sister it is not that simple

I for one, I work in a place were every minute counts. I can't afford to even go and withdraw in the bank, I usually send a person, and I travel around an awful lot. The problem is that it is not much convenient for people, they should make it easier to do and everywhere too not just banking halls (like sim cards). It is well!
Re: BVN: Unregistered Customers Can't Withdraw Even With Atms by Beesluv: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
timawoku:
my sister it is not that simple

I for one, I work in a place were every minute counts. I can't afford to even go and withdraw in the bank, I usually send a person, and I travel around an awful lot. The problem is that it is not much convenient for people, they should make it easier to do and everywhere too not just banking halls (like sim cards). It is well!

Its true sha.

But you should have withdrawn all your money from the bank and dug a hole in your office to put the money.

We just have to create time from no time to avoid ish like this

SPAR Enugu....work Place Or Slave Point / How To Post Links On Nland / African-americans LOVE Africans. Dont Get It Twisted