Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo (554 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 01 / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo by pretyu: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Undoubtedly one of the most successful footballer of our time. He is a man to learn from though not a teacher. The desire to acquire knowledge goes beyond fields and niches as anything you learn belongs to you forever. For the entrepreneur, learning and taking action are very important for success.

Learning helps you discover talents you may have ignored. It prepares you for the success you are bound to become soon. Just like one smart young Nigerian graduate who now rakes in millions for learning and taking action. It is important to take something away from every read, every disappointment, experience, challenge, success even failures.

She couldn’t find something she wanted in an area in Abuja. She sat down and considered the number of people that could want same service and that set her on her entrepreneurial journey. She didn't consider how many people will chastise her for wasting 5 years studying law in the university. It is important to ignore haters even as you learn from them.

Recently on bleacherreport Cristiano Ronaldo stated, I am not the most humble person in the world, I'm not fake. But I like to learn. I don't mind people hating me because it pushes me. When I go to play away they are always against me, but it is good. You have to see the good things from the haters. I need the enemy. It is part of the business. It had already started when I was 18. It is not a problem for me, it is rather a motivation.

There's always more to Learn

Most arrogant people choose who they learn from because learning says, I don't know it all while Pride says "I know it all". No Doubt he is the guy we love to hate. We say he is arrogant for thinking he is the best but his records are there for everyone to see. His arrogance or haters have not affected his career negatively. Take that with you.

Now is the time to allow you success and results contend with your haters. If Ronaldo says he is the best player in the world, I think he feels and acts like one. If you need to think and feel that way to succeed, so be it.

Well, if you say he is the 2nd best, he still wins, at least he has your attention. That is still good enough, it’s also your opinion and you are entitled to it. So, how can you back up your believe in yourself with something good for haters to see? He simply backs his words with actions and results. I think if there was no competition he will not work too hard.

Quote on how to learn better

The challenge now is how to turn all the negative energy to your own benefit. Is it possible to get some inspiration from the haters, competition and challenges around you just like Ronaldo? This is what I hope you take with you even if you stop reading now.

To learn to be you is to kill the enemy

The only time to be afraid of the enemy is when you can't deal with it. But I would say, "leave the enemy alone and deal with yourself". Focus on growing to the point where your competition or haters inspire you to be more creative. I think Cristiano Ronaldo works very hard or he would not come close to Lionel Messi in any way. That is one of the reasons his fans love him.

He earned the attention he gets by hard work and he's a huge inspiration. Haters will not harm you; they will keep you on your toes, talk about turning negative energy to success. I am sure he loves haters more because they keep him in the news, then he gets more attention and sign more deals.

Sometimes success breeds more haters but that's how you know you are successful. You know you are ahead when many people talk about you. People will only talk about who and what they see. The things behind us get little attention the few times we look back. That's where no one should, "behind".

Conclusion

I talked about walking away from people who put you down but that's till you are strong enough to face them. Sometimes you need to focus on you till you discover how to be a better you. That's probably the best time to stay away from all the negative energy.

Source: http://www.myjobberplus.com/2015/one-thing-to-learn-from-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo by vandops10(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
cr7
Re: The One Thing To Learn From Cristiano Ronaldo by Maximus85(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Intelligent write-up.

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Website Content Writers / Zelives Investment Ltd / Top 7 Lucrative Internet Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.