Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

WHAT TO DO - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHAT TO DO (428 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHAT TO DO by MrStellar(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
. ANATOMY OF CHANGE
I agree that some things do change with time, but I also know that time itself changes nothing. It's important to note that things will only change for the worse if left only with time. Imagine someone who failed an examination 20 years ago. How long will it take for the result to change for the better if he does nothing about it? It will take more than eternity which no one has!
The most reasonable approach for changing that result for a better one is to re-register for the exam, review his preparatory approach, seek help through books and people, and resit the exam( lolz...During the Presidential second term election campaign, former President's wife said - "If son no pass let him repeat now...! ..lolZz"wink. These changes can be effected within a year, why therefore wait for all eternity as a failure?
Therefore waiting for a change without doing anything makes no sense; it is the application of relevant forces that guarantee a change for the better. That is, knowing what to do and been committed to doing it correctly. Remember, there will never be a rise without a price. Hmm..."No pain, no gain".
I believe that Christian will understand this-"God's shepherd (Jesus Christ) was wounded for righteousness to reign", actually it was announced by Prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 53), Matthew later talked about the fulfilment (Matt 8:17). Wow! So it takes us also doing what is REQUIRED to get at what is DESIRED.
As am talking to you, I AM TALKING TO MYSELF as well that " I believe discipline is the capital price we pay for every desired change." Discipline is the key to success, Bishop Oyedepo said that, it's the gateway to distinction, the guarantee for dignity, and the key to relevance. He also said that "It is only changed men that become world changer". Do you believe that "Example is not the main thing in influencing others; it is the only thing."
Thanks for sharing part of your TIME with me.
© 2015 Oluwafemi D (Mr Stellar)

(1) (Reply)

Mandy's Law Episode 7 / Mandy's Law Episode 13 / Rare Peek Of My Subconscious Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.