Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,564 members, 7,843,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness (1038 Views)

Timi Dakolo Prays As "Strange" Illness Attacks Him / Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery / Alariwo: Singer Reportedly Ill, Needs $130,000 For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by TopCelebritiesM: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Popular musician, Alariwo of Africa has been hit by a strange illness called Vericocele. Insiders told us that Delta State born entertainer has been suffering from this strange illness for some time now.
They added that Vericocele is an enlargement of veins inside the scrotum and the entertainer needs about 130,000 dollars for an operation in the United States of America or Germany. Those close to him revealed the musician has been going through hell with the illness and needs help badly to travel abroad for medical attention.
Insiders also said that Alariwo’s wife spent about a month at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)...http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/alariwo-hit-by-strange-illness/
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oh NIGERIA!, when shall we become Africa's giant in meeting our various needs, health challenges Inclusive?

Alariwo, your healing time has come. Receive it IJN.
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by iamsodium(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wow! Who is he?
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Get well soon bro
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vixxie:
Wow! Who is he?
...... A Musician. Guess you are born in the mid 90's dearie, am i right? Just asking
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
modelmike7:
...... A Musician. Guess you are born in the mid 90's dearie, am i right? Just asking
Lol. yeah, mid-1990s. You know him?
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vixxie:

Lol. yeah, mid-1990s. You know him?
...... Oh, i guessed right then. Hence, your not knowing him. Yea, 'i know' his music, he used to be popular some many years ago, he sings more like Afro-beat songs........ Just pray for him to get well dear. Guess you are in the higher institution by now?
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Oh, i guessed right then. Hence, your not knowing him......... Just pray for him to get well dear. Guess you are in the higher institution by now?
Nope. I'm done with school. Working already.
I hope he gets well. But it's not a severe disease.
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vixxie:

Nope. I'm done with school. Working already.
I hope he gets well. But it's not a severe disease.
...... Done with school already? You kidding me right? Any disease associated with the private is severe and dangerous my dear, i heard it is an inflammation on his scrotum, nothing can be so gory!
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Done with school already? You kidding me right? Any disease associated with the private is severe and dangerous my dear, i heard it is an inflammation on his scrotum, nothing can be so gory!
Yeah, done. Done this year. No kidding.
Yeah, an inflammation. but it affects 15-20% of men, claims wikipedia. So can't be that bad.
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Vixxie:

Yeah, done. Done this year. No kidding.
Yeah, an inflammation. but it affects 15-20% of men, claims wikipedia. So can't be that bad.
...... Means you started school so early sis. And you sound intelligent. All the best in life dearie....... We can only pray he gets well soon.
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Means you started school so early sis. And you sound intelligent. All the best in life dearie.
Tankie smiley
Re: Alariwo Hit By Strange Illness by libertyfather(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Actually I dunt how disturbing the said vericocele symptoms could be, but I still saw this dude walking out of his gate last week with a nylon in his hand like he's trying to get some stuff nearby, so I doubt thew authenticity of this story

(1) (Reply)

Davido Wants To Sell His Newly Acquired R8 Audi Car (see His Tweet Here) / See The Statue That Teach Davido How To Dance Skelewu / Kcee Hangs Out With Mr Ibu.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.