Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo (4075 Views)

Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Airforce1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
The singer truly loves his own and the kid (boluwatife) seems to give him his happiest moments ever!

#bestdadintheworld

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Sarang(f): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fine wizkid
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by STILESGANG: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Where is the picture?All I see is darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by damioyefolu: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
What is touching about this??

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
STILESGANG:
Where is the picture?All I see is darkness.
Try and get a fone with good brightness and stop making noise. How cant u see dis ffine faces?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by STILESGANG: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Try and get a fone with good brightness and stop making noise. How cant u see dis ffine faces?
Maybe you can try getting another one for me..Morron!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Airforce1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
STILESGANG:
Maybe you can try getting another one for me..Morron!
The people dat born u shud take care of ur needs so fork off. Biatch
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy durentt
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy durentt
weytin? grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by slimbless(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wizdaddy
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Badboiz(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
damioyefolu:
What is touching about this??

I gave you 1 like and cos I couldn't do more,i added share. What's touching about this?
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by RedCard1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lovely pic. It could have been lovelier if it wasn't too dark
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by STILESGANG: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
The people dat born u shud take care of ur needs so fork off. Biatch
Seriously,you lack manners,I expressed my opinion and you attacked me for no reason.Maybe you think I am one of those you insult and they let it pass.I still reiterate my point that you are a very big moroon!,
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
STILESGANG:
Seriously,you lack manners,I expressed my opinion and you attacked me for no reason.Maybe you think I am one of those you insult and they let it pass.I still reiterate my point that you are a very big moroon!,
i attacked u? Maybe u shud check d meaning of attack before u start spilling trash hia. You simply insult my wizkid and i insulted u bak, no pain, no gain
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by STILESGANG: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
i attacked u? Maybe u shud check d meaning of attack before u start spilling trash hia. You simply insult my wizkid and i insulted u bak, no pain, no gain
Kindly point out any form of attack on wizkid's person in my posts or else all Your school fees needs to be refunded Asap!Cos it's obvious you learnt nothing.

And is wizkid paying you to defend him online or are you doing it out of sheer joblessness?
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Most touching?

English is really not our mother's tongue undecided
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
So you can say this with Alacrity?

Smh
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Freemanan:
So you can say this with Alacrity?
Smh
No, i can say it with Electricity.
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Airforce1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
grin
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Airforce1:
grin
grin Leave the mumuu make him dey blow grama 4 me
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:

Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Airforce1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
grin Leave the mumuu make him dey blow grama 4 me
Lol
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by bablononi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
The only part of ur body i have problem is your...............
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by nuelzy: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2015
dey look broke.... grin
btw...davido's daughter is fresher dan two of dem glued
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by Chestar5(f): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Touchinglipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Shares Most Touching Picture With His Son [photo by dOnLarich: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2015
yeeehsssshh see how the picture they touch me grin.

Meanwhile am under the influence of sk cool

(1) (Reply)

Somadina Gushes Romanticaly About Chemistry With His Lover, Reginal Daniels-PICS / Meet The Guy Who Said He Is Cute Than LEE MIN HO! / “leave Chioma And Marry Me, I Am More Beautiful Than Her”-lady Begs Davido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.