Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? (3524 Views)

Photos Of Don Jazzy Proposing To Tiwa Savage After Linda Ikeji Pregnancy News / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is Mary Vivian Chinaza of Vivian Gist the next Linda Ikeji?
http://viviangist.com/
I mean in celebrity popularity, because in terms of quality, Vivian Gist is a class above LIB.
She is almost a flawless celebrity news and entertainment blogger and she knows her niche and does not post junk from all sorts.
And she only started blogging last year 2014 and does not even have many followers on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/chinaza.maryvivian.9/about

I am really happy to see another exciting Nigerian female blogger who knows her game and the design of her blog is also better than the blogs of the much talked about female bloggers in Nigeria.
Vivian Gist and Nairaland make the top pins on my popular https://www.pinterest.com/nigeriansreport/celebrities/ and 24 7 Nigeria on Twitter.

I know a great blog when I see one, because as a member of the prestigious Online News Association, I was also the only Nigerian among the strictly selected screeners for the annual Online Journalism Awards.
http://journalists.org/
I also review blogs on Alexa Rankings

All I know is Vivian Gist is a great blog and I don't know the owner personally. I just found out her real name minutes ago.
I can bet a million dollars that Vivian Gist is the next big thing among Nigerian blogs.

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by HungerBAD: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yes.

I have seen some of her posts, and write ups and you can tell she is a humble soul.

I pray for her success.

After all she be AWA own here.

3 Likes

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Zambux(f): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Probably..... Keep striving hard vivian ull sure get there by his grace
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Elisean(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good
small smart girl.SSG
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Elisean(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good
small smart girl.SSG
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Djicemob: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
See her nose grin

After linda bought a mansion in banana island everybody is now taking their blog serious grin

Dont blame them,Am thinking of going back to my blog that has been in hibernation for years now too cheesy

*Just trolling*
I wish her the best

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Juxtified(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Looks to me like a coded advert. Won't be surprised if the OP & first 2 commenters are one & the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Juxtified:
Looks to me like a coded advert. Won't be surprised if the OP & first 2 commenters are one & the same.

HungerBAD:
Yes.
I have seen some of her posts, and write ups and you can tell she is a humble soul.
I pray for her success.

Hungerbad, defend thyself grin
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wetin concern me? Its only on nairaland I hear of vivian gist meanwhile I hear of Linda Ikeji both on nairaland and everywhere else.

Vivian Chinaza has a very long way to go because Nigerians don't care about quality if not Linda would not attain the height she has today in this era of endless high quality Nigerian blogs.

3 Likes

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Crystalclara(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Maybe....

I wish success in her endeavours
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by kayo80(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
She is trying sha! Let's see how long she can keep it up. This business is not a stroll in the park. It is not a 100 meter dash it is a freaking marathon.

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by HungerBAD: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
hahn:

Hungerbad, defend thyself grin

Go through all my write ups.

I don't do rejoinders, and if somebody feels I am a woman. Then that makes it interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by kizbad: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
if i hear d op is not d vivian gist ..LIKE IF U BELIEVE ME shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
charix:
Wetin concern me? Its only on nairaland I hear of vivian gist meanwhile I hear of Linda Ikeji both on nairaland and everywhere else.

Vivian Chinaza has a very long way to go because Nigerians don't care about quality if not Linda would not attain the height she has today in this era of endless high quality Nigerian blogs.
Phew! Must u display your razz attitude? She blogs,so leave it at that man

1 Like

Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Phew! Must u display your razz attitude? She blogs,so leave it at that man
I made it my mission in life to always tell people the truth. On a forum like nairaland it's a rare but valuable ability.
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
charix:

I made it my mission in life to always tell people the truth. On a forum like nairaland it's a rare but valuable ability.
You never can be sure, great things happen from a little beginning...Her success story is loading, remember, Linda kicked off from just nowhere. Let her just keep doing what she finds passion for
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dubemkelly:

You never can be sure, great things happen from a little beginning...Her success story is loading, remember, Linda kicked off from just nowhere. Let her just keep doing what she finds passion for
So how is that different from my original statement?
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by bluntspade: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
she still have a long way her alexa is still reading 2-3 million
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Orikinla(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
bluntspade:
she still have a long way her alexa is still reading 2-3 million
. Vivian Gist is attracting more traffic than several other blogs among the top 100, 000 websites on Alexa. I can get any good website to make top 30, 000 within a month. I can get 8 million visits to any website in a week.
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
HungerBAD:

Go through all my write ups.

I don't do rejoinders, and if somebody feels I am a woman. Then that makes it interesting.

Let's hope he imagined you with big boops and titties grin
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by bluntspade: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Orikinla:
. Vivian Gist is attracting more traffic than several other blogs among the top 100, 000 websites on Alexa. I can get any good website to make top 30, 000 within a month. I can get 8 million visits to any website in a week.
shocked Depends on her bounce rate and backlinks sha. I heard you Say 8 million traffic, Is it bot traffic or Organic?
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Orikinla(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2015
bluntspade:
shocked Depends on her bounce rate and backlinks sha. I heard you Say 8 million traffic, Is it bot traffic or Organic?
. Real visitors like visitors on Nairaland. Etisalat once achieved that when they launched. It is marketing promotion. Ad agencies use it.
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by bluntspade: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
. Real visitors like visitors on Nairaland. Etisalat once achieved that when they launched. It is marketing promotion. Ad agencies use it.
How?? I sent you a pm
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2015
bluntspade:
How?? I sent you a pm
I replied.
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by creebhills(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Yes.

I pray for her success.

i checked it and its really good stuff. please kindly check out mine too and tell me what you all think. my blog: www.
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by miqos02(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
I pray for her success
Re: Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
creebhills:

i checked it and its really good stuff. please kindly check out mine too and tell me what you all think. my blog: www.

Too much foreign content with little original content.
Try to balance your subjects to include local content as well.
The layout is good.

(1) (Reply)

'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi / See Five Nigerian Celebs That Are Married To White People [see Them!] / Big Brother's Lisa Appleton Wants To Be The Next Kim Kardashian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.