Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. (2790 Views)

Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:

Your alternate monikers are shitt trolls and inconsequential elements

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
please take note these monikers trolling politics section looking for tribal war to fight check their posts if am lying

thanks cool
[/s]

MrMbaM, we need you to come tame your dog.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

[/s]

li juo nsi onu ebea

troll detected
rule 2 broken
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Emiratus856, MrMbaM, subway101, codedslayer and mrrMbaM.

Dont mind the coward, The dumbo will call the mod straight away, lolzzz. Coward.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Dont mind the coward, The dumbo will call the mod straight away, lolzzz. Coward.

cc
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by superstar1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abia is turning to No Man's State gradually.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
kettykin:
Notice how they put the sign board near the military barracks so that soldiers Can provide coverage for them.
My advice to fulani is a good advice to go to umuahia or Abasi and erect their flagship Republic.

Chest beating coward. You have no shame.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
superstar1:
Abia is turning to No Man's State gradually.

I sapport this poster cool
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

cc

Coward, why disturbing the mod over nothing?
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Coward, why disturbing the mod over nothing?

Because you're an inconsequential element not worth of my time tongue
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Because you're an inconsequential element not worth of my time tongue

Go back to school, you are truly a waste of sperm.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
to me the fulanis are welcome anywhere in Igbo land my only annoyance about them is there aggressive nature when they are annoyed, and the fact that no matter how long they stay there the highest physical contribution u would find there is just this batcher house which is smhw useless.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

am a product of dog's sperm

grin
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
kettykin:
Notice how they put the sign board near the military barracks so that soldiers Can provide coverage for them.
My advice to fulani is a good advice to go to umuahia or Abasi and erect their flagship Republic.
maybe u guys are misunderstanding the phrase, its just a name just as every other in some places u can hear of apartments named like Chris villa, does that mean the apartment has been taken over by mr chris as his village undecided?... or the fastfood chicken Republic, does that mean chickens own a Republic in Nigeria? undecided undecided.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by ARIZONA123(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]
. Edwin Akinsola. How far?
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

grin

This is the same coward calling the mod, go sell your stolen phone and laptop.

Cc:MrMbaM
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by ARIZONA123(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
SUBWAY101:

. Edwin how work today nau?
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by SUBWAY101(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Edwin how work today nau?

Man with boobs, you and that Edwin Akinsola will die before christmas. Say amen.
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by GenbIoodykiller: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

This is the same coward calling the mod, go sell your stolen phone and laptop.

Cc:MrMbaM
[/s]

cc

Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
lygn19:
to me the fulanis are welcome anywhere in Igbo land my only annoyance about them is there aggressive nature when they are annoyed, and the fact that no matter how long they stay there the highest physical contribution u would find there is just this batcher house which is smhw useless.
You started well but ended post like a worm angry
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

You started well but ended post like a worm angry
lol... brother its true now, they normally build temporary houses, because of the way they move and batcher is the cheapest and best option they have, its just a fact
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by BushidoBlue(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is offensive to have a republic inside a soveriegn country's territory

You dey follow that fulani mafia talk? Maybe you haven't noticed his mind one tracked..
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by Daniel058(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Make them no try that nonsense for my village oooooo angry sad angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
OKWA RUGGED NWA MAMA.. grin
Re: Assembly Orders Probe Of 'fulani Republic' In Abia. by superstar1(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2015
If the land is for army, it is a no man's land.

The Republic of Fulani or is it Fulani's republic in Abia, is a no man's land.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / Why Do Government Demolish Houses When They Can Build Roads Around Houses-PHOTOS / The History Had Repeating Itself, East Attack West Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.