Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Damilola Attoh Reads Riot Act For Any Teacher Who Touches Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Attoh Reads Riot Act For Any Teacher Who Touches Her Son (314 Views)

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Actress Damilola Attoh Sexy In Bedroom Pic / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Attoh Reads Riot Act For Any Teacher Who Touches Her Son by Erave: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite-Attoh has taken to social media to share a ‘riot act’ specially aimed at any teacher who beats her son.
The delectable actress who is married to popular actor, Chris Attoh, took to photo sharing app, Instagram to lament about teachers who beat their students. She however claims any teacher who that beats her son will “face the devil.”
Read her post below.
“I’ve been hearing so many stories of teachers physically abusing their students. If any teacher as much as touches my son, they will meet the devil face to face. Leave the disciplining to parents. Educating them is your own responsibility. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Kmt.”

http://eraveng.com/2015/11/03/damilola-attoh-reacts-riot-act-for-any-teacher-who-touches-her-son/

1 Share

Re: Damilola Attoh Reads Riot Act For Any Teacher Who Touches Her Son by Yanks101: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

★ [music]olu Maintain – “nawti Ft. Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan, Yemi Alade etc / Female Activators/promoters/ushers Needed. / TIL Despite Being A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.