Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi (1413 Views)

Jonathan Denies Amaechi’s Claim On Nnpc’s Alleged $49bn / Aisha Buhari Denies Report Linking Her To Abuse Of Privileges / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by salterswan: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has consciously denied the Ministerial nominee whose nomination deepened the rift between Senators from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, during the Senate’s screening and confirmation.

Buhari issued this disclaimer during a press conference, after the India-Africa Summit, in New Delhi, stating he doubted he had ever met the nominee since the nomination process was a team effort.

When asked if he was bothered over the polarisation of the Senate following the confirmation of one of his ministerial nominees he said;

“You see, this is a team work. They say I know people but there are people I accept in our team, I trust without knowing them. May be the one that has problem in the National Assembly, I doubt if I have ever met him in my life (coughs).
“I did not work into the Presidency alone; I have to depend on the three tiers of government from all parts of the country. I have to work with the constitution.”

When Post Nigeria contacted the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina via telephone, he said the President could not possibly deny Amaechi.

“You must be joking, His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari cannot deny Amaechi. Listen to the video clip again,” Adesina said before abruptly ending the call. See video here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/watch-minister-buhari-denies-amaechi/
Re: WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol!
Re: WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by ahmtech93(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
dis is a frame work of pdp...kinda joke
Re: WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by frankzone: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is serious!
Re: WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided undecided ur point is? U mean sssshhh he lied?

1 Like

Re: WATCH: Minister: Buhari Denies Amaechi by miqos02(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Released / The Forgotten Baba Vanga Prophecies About World War Iii, And Others, / SELECTIVE HUMANITY: This tweet made me cry for my country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.