Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Belive Nigeria Actors/actress Are Not Talented. Read Why - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Belive Nigeria Actors/actress Are Not Talented. Read Why (404 Views)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Top 10 Actors/actress On Jenifa's Diary / Comparison Between The Cast Of Game Of Thrones And Nigeria Actors And Actresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Belive Nigeria Actors/actress Are Not Talented. Read Why by Kennedyiheme: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeaah its the truth. There are a lot of genres but 99.9percent of nigerian movies are "drama". There's no creativity. To be honest anybody can act "drama" its no big deal, a 2year old kid can.

Have you ever wondered why nigeria movies don't make it out there but only in nigeria? This is the reason. They produce there movies with 2weeks. Absurd, no quality film is shot. In 2weeks. For example "harry potter". It took the producers over 3years to realease another part. That. Aalone brings in a whole lot of money because the fans are eager to see the movie so everyone waants to buy.

Back to genres. We have, sci_fi, thriller, horror,adventure....etc but nollywood keeps producing drama. Aren't this people creative? I'm 100percent sure genevieve can't act in a. Thriller or horror movie. Yes because the way the americans articulate there words is spectacular.

Nollywood has long way to go......they think acting "drama" is talent? Drama is the easiest amongst all genres. That's why angelina jolie gets paid $20million per movie she acts and. Rita dominic gets 2million naira.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Video From Brymo "In The City" / #AELAAWARDS 2015|juliet Ibrahim Gets Recognition Award For Actress Of The Year / The All Exclussive Ultra Modern Actions On Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.