Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) (5568 Views)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Radio Biafra: Nnmadi Kanu Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
isaacnelson:
Problem in nija is dat there re plenty iliterate we re al awere dat nija is made in uk goods and i said I do not want forein made is dat a crime
when you see that illiterate calling someone an illiterate, lmao
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by zuchyblink(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
DOG and BONE
¤ GIRLS and MONEY
¤ GUYS and SEX
¤ POLICE and BRIBE
¤ PASTOR and SEED
¤ NATIVE DR. and FOWL ¤ MONKEY and
BANANA
¤ TERRY G and WEED
¤ JIM HYKE and FIGHT
¤ Buhari and Ibo ppl
¤ MAJID MICHEL and LADIES
¤ BOKOHARAM and BOMB ¤ ME and
INTERNET
[¤] YOU and WHAT......??
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by vayne(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:
Until you start attacking armed forces establishments, blowing yourselves up, in the name of Biafra, we will never take you seriously. Take a cue from Boko haram - they don't make noise on the internet.
If only you realize how foolish you sound,comparing boko haram to a legitimate struggle,do you see shekau walking freely on the streets like nnamdi kanu....we are BIAFRANS and we are not terrorists!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by SweetSoup(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
EasternLion:

These jobless ones are d ones that can hold the society to ransom.
What are they waiting for? They should hurry up abeg, i want to see boko haram style suicide bombers asap. They need to start making serious statement offline..
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kestolovee95:
yorubas are not as Brave as that. They want to live to eat amala forever.How possible is that? Thank God i'm not one.

All man go die but Biafra must come.

Why bring Yoruba into this na, ehn na Yoruba tell am to write that status, why the foolishness ooo Nna, ke ko meh.

5 Likes

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by funmijoyb(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
iamkeyz:
nwa Chineke @OP biafra is here............... the world will soon understand............... we are dead men already
Amen 4 dat grin
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Kestolovee95(f): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Why bring Yoruba into this na, ehn na Yoruba tell am to write that status, why the foolishness ooo Nna, ke ko meh.

Because yorrobers are cowardly baboon and monkeys who are always scare to die for good cause, because they want to live forever and do owambe even if an emir is turbaned in Oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
helinues:
Why waiting for Nigeria police, he supposed to head to sambisa forest once and for all.

Yeyenatu

he said Wat he believe in.

1 Like

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by emeritus856: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
wecan:
We are Igbos, we are not cowards, we always die for what we believe because all men will surly die one day, we will always fight for our freedom. This freedom is very important for our future generation, we shall fight for it until we archive it. Nigeria is not a country, we should tell ourselves the truth. it is only one thing that is uniting Nigeria today and it is oil. Nigerians are lazy and foolish people, i don't know why they are relying only on oil. Any part of south south who don't want to join Biafra can still remain with Nigeria. We want freedom, we are not interested in your oil, we have oil but we wouldn't rely on oil. We have everything, we will always survive. Biafra is our identity. Biafra is in our blood.

Buhahahaha. Even Ojuku of cursed memory ran away to Abidjan in the middle of the night, keep deceiving yourself with your online braggado cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
I am waiting for a married igbo man with children and a good job to come out here and post shi*t like this. that one I will take serious.

#jobless.
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Because yorrobers are cowardly baboon and monkeys who are always scare to die for good cause, because they want to live forever and do owambe even if an emir is turbaned in Oshogbo.

Na wa o, what is owumbe?

1 Like

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by kingzizzy: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
This young man will go out on Friday to exercise his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and freedom of expression by participating in peaceful protest for Biafra. Because Nigerians are generally backward thinking people who have no regard for their own constitution, this young man maybe beaten up, arrested or even shot or killed by the terrorist Government of Buhari. Well, I will too will be out there with my mates and we shall protest against Nigeria because Nigeria is not our country. Biafra is the only country we know. So pharaoh go out strong, I will be out there too! And no matter what happens, it will only show Nigeria as the opressive and terrorist state it truly is. No going back on Friday mega rally! My Biafran flags and T-shirts are ready! Freedom is not cheap and we Igbos are no cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
kingzizzy:

If you have to say something like that just because of white mans fabrication called Nigeria, it's time you started asking your self if you're not really the African barbarian the White man always thought you are.

you dey write lubbish,...since the white-devil left,the nigerian map,has been changed many times........
no nigerian is allowed to leave nigeria,because our forefathers said so!!!... angry angry angry
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Baifra abiago, ndi zoo rapu anyi aka ka anyi noolu onwe anyi biko,anyi acholozi ozo,anyi ekwelo na nigeria, ONYE ANWA KWA NA ANWA METU NWANNE M NWOKE BU NNAMDI KANU AKA,MAKA NA IFE OBUNA MEE YA EH!!! IFE OBUNA MEE YA!!, AFU ZIE ANYI NA UDI OZO!

3 Likes

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
wecan:
We are Igbos, we are not cowards, we always die for what we believe because all men will surly die one day, we will always fight for our freedom. This freedom is very important for our future generation, we shall fight for it until we archive it. Nigeria is not a country, we should tell ourselves the truth. it is only one thing that is uniting Nigeria today and it is oil. Nigerians are lazy and foolish people, i don't know why they are relying only on oil. Any part of south south who don't want to join Biafra can still remain with Nigeria. We want freedom, we are not interested in your oil, we have oil but we wouldn't rely on oil. We have everything, we will always survive. Biafra is our identity. Biafra is in our blood.

we know,you are fearless warriors...i saw many pictures of you smiling into battle in the civil war.....but,nigeria can not split...forget it...
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by godjb(f): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rest in peace Zoo Nigeria, Biafra we stand. When the day will come when I will need visa to go and visit my Arewa neighborhood, when my Biafra embassy will discourage me from visiting such a stone aged country called arewastan islamic republic. When the boko haram will want to take control of the Arewastan islamic republic then my country Great Biafra will send our plane to evacuate any Great Biafra citizen in Arewastan islamic Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Care to point out where in the original post war was being advocated?

Do i take it you're threatening war if a group of individuals march for freedom in your 'just and equitable nation'!?

hmmm...you are the one threatining war the ol time.....me,i have no hearth to fight you...you just dont want to listen,abi??...
nigerian army...??....fight the nigerian army??...shey una dey craze...??....madness....
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by DaBullIT(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pharaohs always die because God took time to seal his ears
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kestolovee95:

what do you have against owanbe??...me,i rather have owambe than a fight.......
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:
Until you start attacking armed forces establishments, blowing yourselves up, in the name of Biafra, we will never take you seriously. Take a cue from Boko haram - they don't make noise on the internet.

Freedom fighting and terrorism are not the same

1 Like

Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
kingzizzy:
This young man will go out on Friday to exercise his constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and freedom of expression by participating in peaceful protest for Biafra. Because Nigerians are generally backward thinking people who have no regard for their own constitution, this young man maybe beaten up, arrested or even shot or killed by the terrorist Government of Buhari. Well, I will too will be out there with my mates and we shall protest against Nigeria because Nigeria is not our country. Biafra is the only country we know. So pharaoh go out strong, I will be out there too! And no matter what happens, it will only show Nigeria as the opressive and terrorist state it truly is. No going back on Friday mega rally! My Biafran flags and T-shirts are ready! Freedom is not cheap and we Igbos are no cowards!

just look that you dont provoke the police...they are already pissed off enough.....you can not claim land in another mans land....nigeria and africa will not accept this.....
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
godjb:
Rest in peace Zoo Nigeria, Biafra we stand. When the day will come when I will need visa to go and visit my Arewa neighborhood, when my Biafra embassy will discourage me from visiting such a stone aged country called arewastan islamic republic. When the boko haram will want to take control of the Arewastan islamic republic then my country Great Biafra will send our plane to evacuate any Great Biafra citizen in Arewastan islamic Republic.

keep insulting us....the day will come,that the kings and queens of africa will remind you again that you are not africans and have no right to have any piece of land in africa....wait and see.......
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
So says a man without anything to live for....
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Chuukwudi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
dustmalik:

We are not terrorists.
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by steveeeee5: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
hammariise:
Igbo foolishness will never stop

divine wisdom is always seen as foolishness by the heathen (uncircumcised Muslims and the tiger claw faced ogbonis). God be with us all. #BIAFRA!!
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Crystalclara(f): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Care to point out where in the original post war was being advocated?

Do i take it you're threatening war if a group of individuals march for freedom in your 'just and equitable nation'!?

Sorry sir.
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by hammariise(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2015
steveeeee5:

divine wisdom is always seen as foolishness by the heathen (uncircumcised Muslims and the tiger claw faced ogbonis). God be with us all. #BIAFRA!!
You guys better wakes up from your daydreaming
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by EasternLion: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2015
SweetSoup:
What are they waiting for? They should hurry up abeg, i want to see boko haram style suicide bombers asap. They need to start making serious statement offline..

Every struggle has its stage.
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by onitshaigbo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

keep insulting us....the day will come,that the kings and queens of africa will remind you again that you are not africans and have no right to have any piece of land in africa....wait and see.......

Igbos are not Africans; we are Jewish and thus originated from the Middle East, but we have a God-given right to Biafra.
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 08, 2015
onitshaigbo:

Igbos are not Africans; we are Jewish and thus originated from the Middle East, but we have a God-given right to Biafra.
What race were the early Jews?
Maybe you were African while there too. Just maybe,
Re: Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) by AGBARUSIA1(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Pharoah u r not alone brother.in dis lyf one thing must kill a man so we r ready 2 die 4 Biafra.4 wat we blv in.we might die bt Biafra wil neva die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of COREN And NSE / Is It A Must To Live In Lagos (photos) / Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.