Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God (2350 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Wow!!! Finally Got A Job After 5 Years / My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by timilehing(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats
Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by Talie2kiss(f): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
how did u do it, this is indeed a miracle
Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by ststyreal(f): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
kunbit:
Dear God, as more people are getting job offers toward the end of this year, I pray I get mine soon IJN
Amen
Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by vikmeek: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
kriss15:
After three years of job search I finally got a very good job. All thanks be to God almighty who blessed me beyond my expectation.
At a time I was frustrated and hopeless because it was as if God was not interested in my case when all my friends have all gotten jobs, I was just there as if I didt know what I was doing, but I never gave up in telling God about my situation.
Thanks be to God that today I have a very good job to the extent that in the next few months I can afford a car if I want. And also to all Nairalanders who are still searching, pls don't give up because God will surely answer you.

big congrats, i hv tapped into the grace. God is awesome, at the right time He makes everything beautiful and nice. God bless on your new job
Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by hardebounty(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats.. but don't hesitate to assist the remaining unemployed (including ma sef) with useful infos..

kriss15:
After three years of job search I finally got a very good job. All thanks be to God almighty who blessed me beyond my expectation.
At a time I was frustrated and hopeless because it was as if God was not interested in my case when all my friends have all gotten jobs, I was just there as if I didt know what I was doing, but I never gave up in telling God about my situation.
Thanks be to God that today I have a very good job to the extent that in the next few months I can afford a car if I want. And also to all Nairalanders who are still searching, pls don't give up because God will surely answer you.
Re: Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God by OEmiohe: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats, God loves ppl like you who like DAT one leaper in the bible came back to testify. I personally believe God takes us thru a process of training before releasing his perfect will for us.
I thank God for your testimony and I tap into it.
" l pray O Lord my God, I am ready for your perfect will for my life whatever you know that's your perfect will for me to do to earn a good living and still have peace, joy and righteousness in Christ Jesus, I declare by the resurrection power of the holyspirit I and my husband receives it this very moment to the glory of your name alone this I declare in Jesus name Amen".
If you believe,trust and rely in God for a job or business breakthrough say this prayer with me also and in faith Our Jehovah Jireh will cause us to testify as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Vacancy / VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / I Just Received Npower Alert(kaduna state)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.