Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics (891 Views)

MMM Has Developed New Scamming Strategy.beware / The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good day everyone.

I'm creating this thread so that you can know what I'm going through with krixmas. Krixmas is a Logistics firm run by a Nairalander named goodtalk. Here's the link to his thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups

I got to know them around July last year but everything turned sour around March this year when he refused to remit a sum of 147,000 Naira made from the deliveries he did for me.

After much pestering, one his his staff told me their boss Charles (goodtalk) was out of Nigeria. He went out of the country with my money without any prior notice.

Ever since then, I've been disturbing his staff in order to ensure my money is paid. The most annoying thing is ever since he came back to Nigeria, he had been rejecting my calls. He still has 57,500 Naira to pay and he had been postponing the payment all this while. I'm fed up and that's why I decided to open this thread.

He had switched off his phone for some days now just because he said he'll pay the balance last weekend, which he didn't pay as usual. I'm highly disappointed that a Logistics firm with such reputation can be acting irresponsibly like them.

Goodtalk, where ever you are, come here and defend yourself. Let the world know you're not what you're claiming to be. At least you challenged me to come here and make noise, I've done so.

2 Likes

Re: The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics by goodtalk(m): 3:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Adedamola. We apologise for the issues that u have raised and we assure u that they will be resolved, but let's put some perspective on the matter.

1. Firstly u are our beloved customer and our relationship is almost 2 years old, and within that period we have deliverd and paid upto 1million naira into your account from deliveries done by us on your behalf, so we are more like a family.

2. Secondly u even admitted that out of the 147,000 outstanding that 90,000 has been paid leaving u with a balance of 57,000.

3. Thirdly u failed to mention that you were informed that the dispatch man incharge of your transation was sacked and handed over to the police for failure to remmite the proceed of your deliveries on time and the case is still with the police.

4. Fourthly we could have said pending the recorvery of the money by the police before we settle ur outstanding but we said no and went aheard to credit u with 90,000 from our pocket which represent almost 75% of your outstanding and pleaded with u to show a little more patience for the balance, Cos we knew that waiting for the police might prolong.

5. If in time past we have credited u collectively with over a million naira, I wonder why 57,000 would've been a problem if not for issues associated with dispatch staff on the field. To guide against issues of this nature we would be rolling out the use of POS Machines by our field staff in the months ahead to guide against temptations associated with payment on delivery transactions.

6. Kindly note also that our MD is currently in Houston Texas on a business trip as our business intreasts span oil and gas, other areas and as well as Logistics.

7. In all we are sorry for any inconviniences caused, and u know also that as business men unforseen circumstances happen in business.

We would eventually resolve the issues and the thread removed from nairaland, but before then we had to state our side quickly so others can reàd and have a balance view about what transpired. Adedamola pls expect a call from our MD shortly.

Regards.
Re: The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics by puskin: 4:50am On Nov 04, 2015

(1)

Serious Buyer Wanted For Automotive Gas Oil (ago) / Fast Track Business Club / What You Have But You Don't Know -bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.