Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Omg Meet The Worlds Most Fortunate Millionaire - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omg Meet The Worlds Most Fortunate Millionaire (395 Views)

OMG! See How This White Guy Sang "Ishe" By Lil Kesh Without Mistakes! / Psquare - OMG (free Me) Lyrics / New Music : P-Square - OMG ( Free Me ) DOWNLOAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg Meet The Worlds Most Fortunate Millionaire by Weezyval(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
The first draws of the calabar carnival bumper which was conducted on Sunday was wow went the winner of the 1 million naira was discover to be an old woman of about 60 years old by name mma Elizabeth inyang. mama won the 1 million naira at the event and was called immediately to claim her prize but she was not presence in the event or even calabar she was at akampa local government at the time the carnival bumper organizers had to travel down there to pick her. This are pictures of some of the winners from the event i will kip u guys posted on more but you can also buy your ticket online and stand a chance of winning via http:www.carnivalbumper.com for this sunday next sunday till to December

1 Share

Re: Omg Meet The Worlds Most Fortunate Millionaire by Weezyval(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
God bless carnivalbumper mama i feel u die

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman – U.T.I (under The Influence) / Gisttv.net Ola Dips Ft. Yung Tizzy - Saliu Elenu Gboro / MUSIC: Tolu – “silent Night” Ft. Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.