Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? (583 Views)

Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by abagram(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
AGONY AND FRUSTRATION OF AN ENTREPRENEUR FRIEND OF MINE!
Dear ABAGRAM,
This is to update you that payment to you has not gone through yet. They informed me this morning that all of our bank accounts are frozen despite the fact that I have done the biometric verification and linked the BVN to all corporate and personal accounts. This is the case in both XXXX and XXXX banks. It is however being resolved and they will effect the transfer as soon as it is resolved. They said it was an error in the system and will be resolved today.
I have a USD Domiciliary Account in XXXX bank and they have also declined by request to transfer funds from my own personal account in Nigeria to my own personal account in the USA. They have also declined my request to transfer funds from my own XXXX Company Euro Account in Nigeria to my own XXXX Company Account in Dublin. I have been told that this is Central Bank Policy and I need to come in person to withdraw the money in cash. These are small transactions of $4,000. and €6,000 to pay freelance developers that are working with me on a hospitality software project.
In my opinion, this is Federal Government's efforts to frustrate the efforts of Nigerian Entrepreneurs whom the Federal Government should be funding and encouraging to increase employment, grow innovation and help grow the economy. This is all in the name of fighting corruption when we know all the people who have stolen our money and who are still stealing it today. Most of them are moving about freely and they all have mechanisms for moving their funds wherever they want. Now, the ordinary middle-class entrepreneur is being frustrated by policies put together by a bunch of insane people.
Anyway, I will call later in the day to keep you posted.
Kind Regards,
XXXX
And here was part of my reply:
Dear XXXX
ALL PERSONAL DETAILS
http://abagram..com.ng/2015/11/where-exactly-is-this-country-heading-to.html

Re: Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by tushburg(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
We are moving forward
Re: Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by gab264(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Plzzz remove that useless flag.
cursed country.
This country is heading to hell with the Daura President!!!!!
Re: Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by Khd95(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
gab264:
Plzzz remove that useless flag.
cursed country.
This country is heading to hell with the Daura President!!!!!

animal like u dat want to escped d zoogrin

i cant take ur post serious cos ur signature says it all*winks*
Re: Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by Khd95(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op,worry less,cos we r heading to d promise land,buhari is d mosesgringrin
Re: Where Exactly Is This Country Heading To???? by toyo6ix(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
We are heading for greatness cuz I believe in one 9ja.....AMADEBE.... 6ix

(1) (Reply)

$31m Probe: Oshiomhole Is A Drowning Man – Igbinedion / Radio & T.V. Licence/Tax Collection By Lagos State Govt.... Is it legal? / Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.