Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,689 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015 (906 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015 by jiggaz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Talented Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye, » won
the 'Best Actor Indigenous Female' award at the ZAFAA
African Film Academy Awards .

The actress won the award for her role in the 2014 Chigozie
Atuanya movie ' Chetanna' at the event which took place at
Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos on October 31,

Nwokoye beat the likes of Aisha Lawal, Bimbo Oshin, Sheyi
Ashekun to win the award.

The actress took to Instagram to share the news.

Expressing her excitement, she wrote;
"Thank you so much ZAFAA for honoring me with this award. I
appreciate it. I am grateful to God for his blessings and I am
also thankful to my fans for all their love and support.
Congratulations to @ebelleokaro » for your award too.
Mama,you are too talented.I am happy that we starred in this
great movie CHETANNA together and we have multiple
nominations and awards
toshowforit. #Nollywood » #talent » #hardworkpays » #
chetanna » #loved » #blessed » #grateful » #thankful
» "
#someonespride » "

http://pulse.ng/movies/queen-nwokoye-actress-wins-best-actor-indigenous-female-at-zafaa-2015-id4320538.html

Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015 by pinkiberry(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
congrats Aunty otu ocha cheesy
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015 by jiggaz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats Aunty otu ocha cheesy
You say whaa? grin Ada Mbano!!

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing New Photos Of Model Set To Dethrone Denrele Nigel Sog / Uche Jombo Shares Adorable Pic With Hubby / Awww !!! Tonto Dike Looking Irresistible in Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.