Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans (2087 Views)

Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Biafrans are whiter than white and whiter than snow. Igbos are Ndi isi ojii.

True, some igbo youths have been brainwashed with the biafran hullabaloo, But That's just it......them and their miserable lives. Don't rope an entire tribe into a struggle because of some misguided folks.

You wouldn't find it funny If I say that all Hausas are boko haram, would you? Or all yorubas are alayes.

it's quite unfortunate that few of my igbo brothers have been brainwashed, But they are totally on their own.

Please do take Note.

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Khd95(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Anoda plot of land here,
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Hero10001: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Onkpe! Make dem comot for we land jor.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hero10001:
Onkpe!
Make dem comot for we land jor.

Don't pass the aggression you have on biafrans , on the igbos. we are not the same people. we do not talk nor reason alike.

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by PseudoFallacy: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
op, you don`t have a decent argument up there...

2 Likes

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
PseudoFallacy:

it's not up for argument. It's the truth. Biafrans are not igbos......

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
PseudoFallacy:

the day a prominent igbo son would speak up for biafra would be the day u might start roping igbos with biafra.

Biafra is just a cult....

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijapips02:

True, some igbo youths have been brainwashed with the biafran hullabaloo, But That's just it......them and their miserable lives. Don't rope an entire tribe into a struggle because of some misguided folks.

You wouldn't find it funny If I say that all Hausas are boko haram, would you? Or all yorubas are alayes.

it's quite unfortunate that are few of our igbo brothers have been brainwashed, But they are totally on their own.

Please do take Note.

A biafran question to you,,,, op u are another yelloba on the lose. Real biafrans should ignor this yeriba moniker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by playahata: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
OPANTA
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kingsolex1:

A biafran question to you,,,, op u are a Yoruba, don't mind this yelloba moniker

I stand with the rest of my igbo brothers. anyday ekweremadu and obiano support biafra, that very day, I would turn biafran.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
playahata:
OPANTA
is that your child's name?
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by kingzizzy: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijapips02:

it's quite unfortunate that few of my igbo brothers have been brainwashed, But they are totally on their own.

Please do take Note.

Another Yoruba man in Ibadan
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
kingzizzy:

Another Yoruba man in Ibadan
aturu rere ere. Biafrans and igbos are So much different.

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by lawrenceunaa: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
All 2015 monikers on nairaland politics section are all propagandists .
Pls take ur medication:
https://www.nairaland.com/2710731/biafra-nairalanders-popularity-quest
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by kingzizzy: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijapips02:

aturu rere ere. Biafrans and igbos are So much different.

Did Emeka your best friend teach you that? You Yorubas are having BP over a Biafra that doesn't concern you
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Duru1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijapips02:

Please do take Note.

The rant of a deluded rat.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Hero10001: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijapips02:

Don't pass the aggression you have on biafrans , on the igbos. we are not the same people. we do not talk nor reason alike.
Ok bro, understood but some flat.h.ead biafrats have have tarnished the image of sensible Igbo people.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by achinaboy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
SSTUPID SSHIT
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kingsolex1:

A biafran question to you,,,, op u are another yelloba on the lose. Real biafrans should ignor this yeriba moniker.
lol... most of u guys would go to one bonk smoke like 15 wraps of weed then when u know u don't have anywhere to pour the fun on, u would login to nairaland and start shouting yeriba yeriba or the zoo must fall grin, I know how it feels like just go and sleep then come back to type by then I think your head would hv cleared kiss

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
All 2015 monikers on nairaland politics section are all propagandists .
Pls take ur medication:
https://www.nairaland.com/2710731/biafra-nairalanders-popularity-quest

it's obvious that the recent struggle by the useless ipob is just an online struggle. MASSOB was much more efficient. During the hey days of MASSOB, they could issue a 'Sit at home' order and not body would bulge.

IPOB is just a facebook group. It has no real reflection on real lives of real igbos in the real world.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
kingzizzy:

Did Emeka your best friend teach you that? You Yorubas are having BP over a Biafra that doesn't concern you

Izuchukwu, i gbaala tab gi n'ututu a?
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2015
achinaboy:
SSTUPID SSHIT

Biafran

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Chanchit: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2015
I've always said this, Igbo's should be separated from Biafrans, I know many igbos on NL that have never for once commented on this Biafra rubbish. Only the jobless, greedy and gullible touts are the ones agitating for secession without thinking of its possible outcome, just imagine a country controlled by a psycho like Nnamdi.

2 Likes

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Chanchit:
I've always said this, Igbo's should be separated from Biafrans, I know many igbos on NL that have never for once commented on this Biafra rubbish. Only the jobless, greedy are gullible touts are the ones agitating for secession without thinking of its possible outcome, just imagine a country controlled by a psycho like Nnamdi.

Even the Biafrans know that they are not Igbomen. Kanu does not regard himself as an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by BrokenTV: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:

it's not up for argument. It's the truth. Biafrans are not igbos......
Is Funny how you, Yoruba guys open up thread on Igbo's on daily bases. Why can't you face your region for once. Nobody is stopping Yoruba from self emancipation. We lgbo's are not against you people, creating you own Oduduwa republic, or Hausa people's Arewaa republic. Deal with Southwest matters leave Igbo's alone.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2015
BrokenTV:

Is Funny how you, Yoruba guys open up thread on Igbo's on daily bases. Why can't you face your region for once. Nobody is stopping Yoruba from self emancipation. We lgbo's are not against you people, creating you own Oduduwa republic, or Hausa people's Arewaa republic. Deal with Southwest matters leave Igbo's alone.

i wish i were yoruba....i really wish. angry

1 Like

Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Maxi112: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2015
This post is trash... Is not making any sense to me, Op take a back sit plz
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:

the day a prominent igbo son would speak up for biafra would be the day u might start roping igbos with biafra.

Biafra is just a cult....

When ojukwu spoke of Biafra what was it?
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by playahata: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:

is that your child's name?
Which child?! 2 days running and this thread is scanty with you making the most number of posts!!!
That says it all....RUBBISH TRASH DUSTBIN MATERIAL
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

When ojukwu spoke of Biafra what was it?

That Biafra has died and is buried. I am talking about the present day 'Biafra' as composed by IPOB members
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by naijapips02: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
playahata:

Which child?! 2 days running and this thread is scanty with you making the most number of posts!!!
That says it all....RUBBISH TRASH DUSTBIN MATERIAL

That is because it's a thread for some bitter truths. Not a popularity thread. If i needed that i would shut write 'zoo must fall' and you see zombies trooping it. Zombies don't ever do anything that require brain power.
Re: For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2015
naijapips02:

That Biafra has died and is buried. I am talking about the present day 'Biafra' as composed by IPOB members

Can a race die? Your saying because Jacob died before israel left Egypt that Israel was dead in Egypt. Anywhere that was how it was till moses appeared on the scene.

Biafra is a people from a certain region of Nigeria. You don't need to believe it to see it. You just need to watch those who believe it achieve it. This is the natural cause of even.

Many watch what is happening, some comment on what is happening but a few make it happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Minister Onyeama Celebrates Appointment At Abuja Hilton: Pics / Exclusive-Understanding The Whole Shia-Army Battle / We Are Missing You Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Nigerians Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.