Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Our Success Story - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Success Story (799 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Success Story by ehl: 3:37pm On May 11, 2009
In life there are bound to be success and failures, it depends on what you choose to come your way and this is majorly dependent on how you respond to opportunities with due diligence.
In December 28,2008 we launched the advert of Peak Park Estate at Lekki for N 1Million on nairaland, many were called but few responded and were thankful to themselves till date.
In February 9, 2009 we advertised in the Punch newspaper and alot of people still subscribed into the estate, thank God.
Some sit people seat down and speculate about Lagos properties, some are afraid to invest or take reasonable risks and some are discouragers, i think it is better to strike the iron while it is hot, PEAK PARK is now N 3.3MILLION as at Monday, April 27,2009. (see punch newspaper for details)
MY PEOPLE MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUNSHINES

Call this lines to contact EFFICACY HOMES LTD (08035766103, 08055527224 AND 016558855), developers of Peak Park
info@efficacyhomesltd.com , efficacyhomesltd.com, www.efficacyhomesltd.com

Re: Our Success Story by itzleke: 3:56pm On May 11, 2009
I am aware of their posting in december, and am a subscriber of Peak Park.
Its a good deal.
Re: Our Success Story by ehl: 4:03pm On May 11, 2009
Over the years its being a well known fact that properties appreciate and rarely depreciate with respect to some factors. In Nigeria, with lagos as a case study, properties appreciate with respect to infrastructures in place, governments interest in the location, security, accessibility and low level of nuisance (omo Onile or area boys syndrome).
In our New Lagos of today, His Excellency Governor BRF has started changing the face of Lagos, few months ago he signed the contract for the construction of 49.4km on Lekki-Epe expressway to accommodate BRT buses and rail facility, few months ago the first onshore seaport construction has also being proposed for construction on the lekki epe expressway at the freetrade zone, the construction of the 4th mainland bridge is not left out, i have also being to eleko in lekki where the Lagos state free trade zone is being proposed with oil gas complex, airport, stadium and is being designed to dubai standard ( i have a copy of the master plan).
My people with all this and many more facilities being put in place, and as we know our governor as a Good Project Manager, this axis will soon be GOLD and as expensive as VGC,IKOYI and the rest.
But with N3,300,000 (Three million three hundred thousand naira only) you can get a plot of land in Peak Park and pay over 12 months with first initial deposit of 30%.
Peak park is 14km from chevron roundabout, 18km from Lekki phase 1 ( which is now being sold above N100M) and 5mins drive from crown estate, it shares the neighbourhood with mayfair gardens, richland gardens, Abijo GRA and many more estates around there.
According to Donald J Trump:
Whether you are speculating or investing in real estate, i often advise buying in a marginal neighbourhood at a lower price and then waiting for the neighbourhood to improve. You will save in taxes, make a meaningful contribution to the redevelopment of the area and make more money in the long run if you have the time, patience and the fortitude i recommend it.

Limited plots are available in the estate, We also offer free Building designs and Bill of quantities for all our clients with professional advisory services.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Gazetted Land For Sale In Lekki Free Trade Zone Area? / Plots Of Land At Wales Royal City Estate Mowe @ 1.2m / Full Plot Measuring 780sqm With Bungalow@segun Maro St. Magodo Iseri. Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.