Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

She Died In My Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Died In My Car (787 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / She Died On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Died In My Car by abat4real37(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
SHE DIED IN MY CAR
How interesting it is to watch a radio man sitting under a tree dreaming of the day his dream of a great Nigeria will come to pass.
“So, I have become a dreamer that don’t have to sleep to dream”.
This radio man sat on a rock with a radio waiting for the news caster to announce how millions of his people have been lifted out of poverty. I waited, but the news lady preferred to talk about the ex-governor who stole billions and decided to marry a virgin to refresh his rash libido. I turned-off the radio and began to dream again. I dreamt of a Nigeria building aero-planes and electric trains. I ran into one of the plane to fly it to France and announce to Francois Hollande that Nigeria has arrived.
“So, I have become the dreamer that don’t have to sleep to dream”.
I closed my eyes and saw Boko Haram coming
I saw Buhari screaming
I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Diezani crying
And Jonathan standing in anguish
“So, this is what dreams can do”
“Should I still remain a dreamer?”
I decided not to dream anymore and walked towards my car. Behold, a beautiful rag wearing little girl was standing by the driver’s door. I smiled at her, but she frowned at me. I asked what the matter was. She said I was wicked and selfish. That I hate her.
“But we have not met before”
“That’s not true, you drive pass me everyday but choose not to notice me”
I told her I was noticing her for the first time and apologized for unknowingly ignoring her in the past.
“Keep your sorry to yourself”, she said.
At this point I became disturbed, so I stooped to be at the same height with her, looked into her eyes and asked what she wanted. She ordered me to open my car that she wants to sit inside and know what it feels like. I opened the car and asked her in, then turned-on the air-conditioner. She entered, sat comfortably and breathed a sigh of relief, almost falling asleep. She looked at the back seat and saw my daughter’s car seat and asked what it was. I told her it was the seat of my ten month old daughter. She frowned and said, “So your ten month old daughter even has a special seat in a special car?”
“If your ten month old daughter can have a special seat in a car, I can imagine what her bed in your house would look like”
I didn’t know what to tell her.
She told me she sleeps on the bare floor in the market after the traders have gone home. That she only thinks of what to eat, not what to wear or the school to attend. She repeated; “you are a wicked man, who gives a 10month old comfort and leaves a 7year old helpless on the street”. At this point she brought out a small transistor radio from the cellophane bag she was holding and said “I know you”
“Are you not the radio man, Edmund Obilo?”
“Look at you!”
“You interview Governors, Ministers, Commissioners and Local Government Chairmen. You leave them to go scot-free without making them provide food for me”.
I told her I was only a radio man, not a police man. She then looked at me and said she was going to die in my car. She said she had waited for the day she would sit in an air-conditionedcar. She said she had achieved her dream and had nothing else to leave for. “I have reached my last bus stop. I can die now and rest”.
I told her an air-conditionedcar is nothing, that she can be the best by going to school and become a lawyer, journalist, doctor or banker. I could see in her face that she felt I was talking nonsense.
She then looked at me with an angelic smile and died.
She died in my car and became a dreamer who had to die to keep dreaming.
She died!
Our anger is an ant, it can’t move a paper
Our silence is shivering, it will die of cold
When a people dream away while their treasure is being looted, they will wake up to find themselves in the valley of despair.

Edmund Obilo,
Journalist

https://m.facebook.com/159155654163629/photos/a.644072682338588.1073741826.159155654163629/921719507907236/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2733967595
Re: She Died In My Car by Gboliwe: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
abat4real37:
SHE DIED IN MY CAR
How interesting it is to watch a radio man sitting under a tree dreaming of the day his dream of a great Nigeria will come to pass.
“So, I have become a dreamer that don’t have to sleep to dream”.
This radio man sat on a rock with a radio waiting for the news caster to announce how millions of his people have been lifted out of poverty. I waited, but the news lady preferred to talk about the ex-governor who stole billions and decided to marry a virgin to refresh his rash libido. I turned-off the radio and began to dream again. I dreamt of a Nigeria building aero-planes and electric trains. I ran into one of the plane to fly it to France and announce to Francois Hollande that Nigeria has arrived.
“So, I have become the dreamer that don’t have to sleep to dream”.
I closed my eyes and saw Boko Haram coming
I saw Buhari screaming
I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Diezani crying
And Jonathan standing in anguish
“So, this is what dreams can do”
“Should I still remain a dreamer?”
I decided not to dream anymore and walked towards my car. Behold, a beautiful rag wearing little girl was standing by the driver’s door. I smiled at her, but she frowned at me. I asked what the matter was. She said I was wicked and selfish. That I hate her.
“But we have not met before”
“That’s not true, you drive pass me everyday but choose not to notice me”
I told her I was noticing her for the first time and apologized for unknowingly ignoring her in the past.
“Keep your sorry to yourself”, she said.
At this point I became disturbed, so I stooped to be at the same height with her, looked into her eyes and asked what she wanted. She ordered me to open my car that she wants to sit inside and know what it feels like. I opened the car and asked her in, then turned-on the air-conditioner. She entered, sat comfortably and breathed a sigh of relief, almost falling asleep. She looked at the back seat and saw my daughter’s car seat and asked what it was. I told her it was the seat of my ten month old daughter. She frowned and said, “So your ten month old daughter even has a special seat in a special car?”
“If your ten month old daughter can have a special seat in a car, I can imagine what her bed in your house would look like”
I didn’t know what to tell her.
She told me she sleeps on the bare floor in the market after the traders have gone home. That she only thinks of what to eat, not what to wear or the school to attend. She repeated; “you are a wicked man, who gives a 10month old comfort and leaves a 7year old helpless on the street”. At this point she brought out a small transistor radio from the cellophane bag she was holding and said “I know you”
“Are you not the radio man, Edmund Obilo?”
“Look at you!”
“You interview Governors, Ministers, Commissioners and Local Government Chairmen. You leave them to go scot-free without making them provide food for me”.
I told her I was only a radio man, not a police man. She then looked at me and said she was going to die in my car. She said she had waited for the day she would sit in an air-conditionedcar. She said she had achieved her dream and had nothing else to leave for. “I have reached my last bus stop. I can die now and rest”.
I told her an air-conditionedcar is nothing, that she can be the best by going to school and become a lawyer, journalist, doctor or banker. I could see in her face that she felt I was talking nonsense.
She then looked at me with an angelic smile and died.
She died in my car and became a dreamer who had to die to keep dreaming.
She died!
Our anger is an ant, it can’t move a paper
Our silence is shivering, it will die of cold
When a people dream away while their treasure is being looted, they will wake up to find themselves in the valley of despair.

Edmund Obilo,
Journalist

https://m.facebook.com/159155654163629/photos/a.644072682338588.1073741826.159155654163629/921719507907236/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2733967595

Malareich (single dose), vitamin C 2tabs dly x 5/7, Pcm 2 tabs dly x 3/7. This will help you clear the malaria in your system

1 Like

Re: She Died In My Car by abat4real37(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gboliwe:

Malareich (single dose), vitamin C 2tabs dly x 5/7, Pcm 2 tabs dly x 3/7. This will help you clear the malaria in your system
someone like you should be in the pychatric in order for our country to be great

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Paris: At Least 153 Reported Killed / Are There Any Implications Of Turning The Label Of A Beer While Drinking. / That First Time You Finished A Whole Bottle Of Mcdowell's And Legend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.