Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF (670 Views)

Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Civil Servants Under Government's Payroll To Get October Salaries Today - FG / Umahi: FG has moved Boko haram prisoners out of south-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by todayng: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Office of the Accountant General of the Federation has said the Federal Government’s workers salaries for October are already being processed.
The Head of Press and Public Relations of the OAGF, Kenechukwu Offie, confirmed the development to the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday in Abuja.
Offie said civil servants’ salaries for October had been delayed due to technical issues, which had now been sorted out.
She said: “”I have spoken to the Director of Funds and the Director, IPPIS and I can authoritatively tell you that all technical issues have been sorted out and there is money to effect the payment.
“So everything is on course and I can assure you that salaries are already being processed and people will start getting alert from today (Monday).”
read more...
https://www.today.ng/news/32191/fg-has-begun-payment-of-october-salaries-agf
Re: FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by benedictnsi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by DrownedFish: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is that an achievement? Has PMB and his gang collected theirs ? I thought there is Change?
Re: FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by Beesluv: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good, before our people injure from hunger
Re: FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Real one chance govt
Re: FG Has Begun Payment Of October Salaries – AGF by magaliyu(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
An kwance kura...

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Prepare For War / Fayose Counters PDP, Says APC’s Audu, Sylva Free Of Corruption Charges Until... / Why America Is Hated: The Real History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.