Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. (875 Views)

Transfer News: What Hazard Told Me About Real Madrid Move – Laudrup / Ronaldo Records Make Madrid Richer / Eden Hazard Could Be Worth £1bn Following Neymar Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Real Madrid could be interested in raiding Chelsea for star player Eden Hazard and for their manager Jose Mourinho, according to former club president Ramon Calderon.

Although Mourinho had a difficult end to his first spell at the Bernabeu, Calderon feels current president Florentino Perez would like to have him back.

‘If he is not anymore in Chelsea I think (Florentino) Perez will be really willing to bring him back to Real Madrid,’ Calderon told beIN Sports.

‘I don’t rule out that (he will be back at Real Madrid). If he is not anymore at Chelsea and (Rafael) Benitez is not doing well at the end of the season here, I don’t rule out he’s going to be back here. The president is really looking for that.’

The Spanish giants are well known for bringing in the biggest names in world football, and Calderon also believes there is a chance Hazard could be the latest ‘Galactico’ signing, as he has not ruled out joining the club.

‘They are also looking at Hazard and, as far as I know, he has not said no,’ the Spaniard added (via the Daily Star).

Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by seankay(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hazard can leave if he wants to. We will get a perfect replacement that knows how to score
Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by obakore20(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Renji:
Real Madrid could be interested in raiding Chelsea for star player Eden Hazard and for their manager Jose Mourinho, according to former club president Ramon Calderon.

Although Mourinho had a difficult end to his first spell at the Bernabeu, Calderon feels current president Florentino Perez would like to have him back.

‘If he is not anymore in Chelsea I think (Florentino) Perez will be really willing to bring him back to Real Madrid,’ Calderon told beIN Sports.

‘I don’t rule out that (he will be back at Real Madrid). If he is not anymore at Chelsea and (Rafael) Benitez is not doing well at the end of the season here, I don’t rule out he’s going to be back here. The president is really looking for that.’

The Spanish giants are well known for bringing in the biggest names in world football, and Calderon also believes there is a chance Hazard could be the latest ‘Galactico’ signing, as he has not ruled out joining the club.

‘They are also looking at Hazard and, as far as I know, he has not said no,’ the Spaniard added (via the Daily Star).

The earlier he leaves the better. At least we will make enough money from his sale to buy 5 better players cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Renji:

Those admins just removed Ur post in djliker. Thanks for the post, I want to use it to like my Facebook page, so I can deliver up to 50,000 likes in a week grin

1 Like

Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Dapo777:

Those admins just removed Ur post in djliker. Thanks for the post, I want to use it to like my Facebook page, so I can deliver up to 50,000 likes in a week grin
they are very annoying. I have been using it for almost a year. No hack. I even told them to use a new account, then go to photo id and paste the photo id of the original account. Well sha, they are the one missing out.
Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Renji:
they are very annoying. I have been using it for almost a year. No hack. I even told them to use a new account, then go to photo id and paste the photo id of the original account. Well sha, they are the one missing out.

Pls can u explain how I can use it to like my Facebook pages. It's telling me something went wrong. I tried using the link of my Facebook page, didn't work. Then I used the different ids that was found for my fb pages. Still telling me something went wrong. Pls help me on how to make this work
Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dapo777:

Pls can u explain how I can use it to like my Facebook pages. It's telling me something went wrong. I tried using the link of my Facebook page, didn't work. Then I used the different ids that was found for my fb pages. Still telling me something went wrong. Pls help me on how to make this work
Sorry . Only for profiles. No pages
Re: Hazard Could Make Madrid Move. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Renji:

Sorry . Only for profiles. No pages

Guy it worked for pages oooo, just that I can't like the page itself but I can use it to like any post on any page as long as it is made public. shocked

I can use this to win Facebook contests that use likes to determine winners

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Dominate Nigerian Football / Which Site(s)can I Use To Predict Soccer Matches / Twitter Trolls Come For Jose Mourinho After Sack From Chelsea FC And It’s Hilari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.