Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian (6004 Views)

Ipob Has Destroyed The Chance Of Getting Biafra On Nigerian Soil / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / We Wont Get Favours From Buhari By Attacking Him-igbo Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
You're an slowpoke.
The radio Biafra movement has attacked the UK, attacked half of the US government (democrats)..the half in power, attacked the catholic church and attacked every group in Nigeria.

Now that Kanu is in prison, the same followers are sending messages on twitter to UK parliamentarians and US senators to 'act', and with the #1 mobilizing force in Igboland (Catholic church) cited as an enemy, where is the strategy?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
LMAO cheesy

9 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
You won't tell me that you're more or less Igbo than myself, and I whole heartedly support partition from Nigeria because the North has been pre packaged parcel scheduled to reach h3ll in the next 30 years and I don't want to be dragged there with it. It's a nest of the worst humanity has to offer and a people bent on destroying themselves with no vision of their own future or present. I believe the SW is no better and can't solve any of it's problems because of it's genetically ingrained instinct to lie. They have lied themselves into believing they're not a sea of almajiri because their own are called agbero and serve as Africa's biggest continues slum.

but the Radio Biafra movement is tactless and it's becoming ridiculous. I also don't like the fact that the protestors more or less present themselves as angry thugs and loud mouths as opposed to organized disciplined men.

These are our heros. Lets maintain the same discipline, decorum, and focus as them. The movement isn't a movement of anger it's a movement of necessity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Noneroone(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
how come they re gaining support everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
I loved the way u started but when u started but when u said this "because the North has been pre packaged parcel scheduled to reach h3ll in the next 30 years and I don't want to be dragged there with it" I was disappointed... Igbo people have nothing against the north we settled our differences long ago. Despite the political differences at times we still see them as brothers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by sammyj: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Macelliot(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
UK can never support Nigeria's disintegration... They feed fat on our resources...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noneroone:
the support is from gullible people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by DaBullIT(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dem mumu plenty

7 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noneroone:

I don't doubt the movement has been exceedingly successful is gaining grass roots support. It's not the #1 station in the world for no reason, but the 'gaining support' phase is ending and the actualization phase is one I can't wait any longer for. I have reached the point that I view being called a Nigerian (N#gger Areian) as a wholesale insult and can't have them lose focus. I'm saying this as a supporter, not as someone against them and if you support something you want it to get better.

if the UK supports Nigeria, the US France, and the entire world supports Nigeria. Radio Biafra as carrying a vendetta with Fredrick Lugard and putting it on Britains head. The world powers have a pact with each other that states whatever a former colonial master decides about their former possession is what the rest of them will agree one, so that they don't fight each other over crossing issues. So what the UK says about the entire territory called Nigeria is what everyone, from Russia to China will agree to follow unless they risk the UK not recognizing their territory

so insulting the UK over Fredrick Lugard is very brainless. There are 3 Igbo people in the UK's government, we can't loose the UK as a supporter.
Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
You're an slowpoke.
The radio Biafra movement has attacked the UK, attacked half of the US government (democrats)..the half in power, attacked the catholic church and attacked every group in Nigeria.

Now that Kanu is in prison, the same followers are sending messages on twitter to UK parliamentarians and US senators to 'act', and with the #1 mobilizing force in Igboland (Catholic church) cited as an enemy, where is the strategy?

you are dumber than i thought.

were we expecting Britain to come to our aid yet we were insulting their govt?.

were you expecting us to adore Obama and his satanism yet we christians and the children of light?

Britons are not stupid like you who side your leaders whether they are right or wrong.

Ask yourself why they are yet to shut down Radio Biafra or Biafra Tv.

Ask yourself why they still collect returns and taxes from Radio Biafra and Biafra Tv

the nonsense letter been peddled about by Sahara reporters is meant to make dolts like you think they are wise.

You expect them to support the freedom of biafrans when they oppose the freedom of the Scots? Have you heard them openly or discreetly support the freedom quest of the Palestinians

Buhari openly supported the freedom of Palestinians who are violently attacking the Israelis and should be made to know what it also means for biafrans.

18 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Macelliot:
UK can never support Nigeria's disintegration...
They feed fat on our resources...

That's not how it works. Let the Radio Biafra people come up with a solid and sound strategy outside of attack attack attack. IF they want to attack Yoruba and hausa I support, but why attack the catholic church when the catholic church was originally pro-Biafra? They have even attacked the whole of Africans as a race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
aguiyi:

were you expecting us to adore Obama and his satanism yet we christians and the children of light?

Britons are not stupid like you who side your leaders whether they are right or wrong.

Ask yourself why they still collect returns and taxes from Radio Biafra and Biafra Tv

the nonsense letter been peddled about by Sahara reporters is meant to make dolts like you think they are wise.

You expect them to support the freedom of biafrans when they oppose the freedom of the Scots? Have you heard them openly or discreetly support the freedom quest of the Palestinians

Buhari openly supported the freedom of Palestinians who are violently attacking the Israelis and should be made to know what it also means for biafrans.

Study before you speak. How can the UK with freedom of speech 'shut down' radio Biafra?

The world doesn't work like that. Britian can support Biafra if Biafra will be an ally and cooperative with the current world order. That's simply how it is whether you like it or not. On all affairs concerning the territory called Nigeria the UK makes the decision. The US consults the UK because making ANY agreement because they see Nigeria for what it is, the UK's territory. In that respect the UK acknowledges the territories of China, Russia, EU, US Japan etc etc. This is how the cooperatively stay in power.

Therefore ANY move made will be the UK's choice. Biafrans need to lobby the UK parliament, not stand outside of it and scream. We need to air documentaries on british TV so that their politicians will think twice showing what happens to Christians in Nigeria, and how the Nigerian state forces citizens not to protect themselves meanwhile giving them no protect. Then we need to put our money where our mouth is and sponsor the parties in the UK like the jews do.

How do you think the Israel came into existence? But planning and lobbying support. By taking advantage of the situation. Even though the Germans massacred them, they didn't make their movement about Germany and the Biafra movement shouldn't be made about Buhari or Lord Lugard. It should be a clear push for what's right, and we have to show it's right and won't disrupt the current world order.

The UK hates Nigeria. It's a diplomatic liability. No country on earth respects Nigeria and if it started falling apart nobody would waste time coming to it's rescue. Syria that's several times more important hasn't been resolved, you'll now send your money and troops to a hell hole like Nigeria? Who came to fight Boko Haram for Nigeria? Why then will the UK support Nigeria against Biafra? I don't believe the Yoruba people will even fight to keep the 'country' 'together' nor will most northern tribes.

The worst we can do is show the UK that Biafra is somehow an anti-British movement which Radio Biafra has been trying to do. Biafra isn't anti-British, or anti-buhari, it's pro-Biafra and that's it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by ezeagu(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
aguiyi:

[...]

OP the above is the reasoning of the very top level of IPOB. The movement relies on religion, emotional sentiment and superstition and this ignorance is its ultimate downfall.

5 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by ghostmist: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mr SABINUS, WHAT IS YOUR OWN STRATEGY?
At least, those guys are doing something...you, what are you doing? you take so much delight in criticizing without giving any alternative solution whatsoever.
inasmuch as you do not support their method, why not SHVT DA FVCK UP,seeing that you do not have any solution of you own to the pressing issues at hand. Why not hope, or rather pray or even wish that their approach yields positive dividends... undecided
This is one thing i like about the North; you never see them disparaging their own anyhow, all in a bid to whip up public sentiments and appear to be politically correct.
Fundamentally, you, like the rest of us igbos, agrees with the big picture,despite lingering misgivings about the process or methodology to adopt in achieving the BIG PICTURE...but, since you lack ideas as to how to go about achieving the BIG PICTURE, why not just shut up??
I tire for some of una... angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by RisingSun1: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Very idi•otic OP

We never asked British govt for help,infact we attack Britain everyday.Nnamdi Kalu have british citizenship and the MP representing Kalu's area in London only informed their parliament about his arrest which is a normal procedure for any UK citizen.

We are only in torch with Republican senators in the US,we have absolutely nothing to do with Obama the islamist and his democrat senators.

So u can go to hell!

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by acenazt: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
You won't tell me that you're more or less Igbo than myself, and I whole heartedly support partition from Nigeria because the North has been pre packaged parcel scheduled to reach h3ll in the next 30 years and I don't want to be dragged there with it. It's a nest of the worst humanity has to offer and a people bent on destroying themselves with no vision of their own future or present. I believe the SW is no better and can't solve any of it's problems because of it's genetically ingrained instinct to lie. They have lied themselves into believing they're not a sea of almajiri because their own are called agbero and serve as Africa's biggest continues slum.

but the Radio Biafra movement is tactless and it's becoming ridiculous. I also don't like the fact that the protestors more or less present themselves as angry thugs and loud mouths as opposed to organized disciplined men.

These are our heros. Lets maintain the same discipline, decorum, and focus as them. The movement isn't a movement of anger it's a movement of necessity.

whaaaat?? SEE THIS Biafra FA. Uwarka na u and your igbos be the worst set of humans Nature has to contend with.

4 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Idrismusty97(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
aguiyi:

Hehehe see this child of Light cheesy. If not for the UK your women would have been wraped in Hijab and you would be here confessing the greatness of Allah cheesy. The Fulani's should just resume their Jihad down south. The British stopped that.

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Noneroone(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

I don't doubt the movement has been exceedingly successful is gaining grass roots support. It's not the #1 station in the world for no reason, but the 'gaining support' phase is ending and the actualization phase is one I can't wait any longer for. I have reached the point that I view being called a Nigerian (N#gger Areian) as a wholesale insult and can't have them lose focus. I'm saying this as a supporter, not as someone against them and if you support something you want it to get better.

if the UK supports Nigeria, the US France, and the entire world supports Nigeria. Radio Biafra as carrying a vendetta with Fredrick Lugard and putting it on Britains head. The world powers have a pact with each other that states whatever a former colonial master decides about their former possession is what the rest of them will agree one, so that they don't fight each other over crossing issues. So what the UK says about the entire territory called Nigeria is what everyone, from Russia to China will agree to follow unless they risk the UK not recognizing their territory

so insulting the UK over Fredrick Lugard is very brainless. There are 3 Igbo people in the UK's government, we can't loose the UK as a supporter.
No. condemning the amalgamation is just part of the enlightenment and wouldnt be seen as an insult by a country like the uk. Is like saying that Kanu's reference to nigeria as a zoo is an insult to Biafrans.
It think it's all enlightenment.
Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by baralatie(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Dem mumu plenty
Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noneroone:
No. condemning the amalgamation is just part of the enlightenment and wouldnt be seen as an insult by a country like the uk. Is like saying that Kanu's reference to nigeria as a zoo is an insult to Biafrans.
It think it's all enlightenment.

condemn that amalgamation, but lobby the UK of today to support you. The UK amalgamated Sudan and supported South Sudan because the South Sudanese lobbied their as$ off. They didn't pre-emptively decide everyone, including churches that supported you in the past, were your enemy. The UK amalgamated Pakistan and India and supported their partition. Nigeria is not special and is not different.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
RisingSun1:
Very idi•otic OP

We never asked British govt for help,infact we attack Britain everyday.Nnamdi Kalu have british citizenship and the MP representing Kalu's area in London only informed their parliament about his arrest which is a normal procedure for any UK citizen.

We are only in torch with Republican senators in the US,we have absolutely nothing to do with Obama the islamist and his democrat senators.

So u can go to hell!

You're not well if you believe the Republicans and Democrats don't make foreign policy decisions together LOL. This isn't Nigeria where one party will come and cancel everything that happened before it LOL.
Is what you're saying making sense? It's great to court senators in the US and that's all i'm advocating for, but they prefer Obama over some Nigerians.

That's like someone convincing your mother to come help him beat your father. Are you mad?

4 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by EdCure: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wisdom, diplomacy and commonsense are the most scarce commodities among biafrans.

12 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by LordMecuzy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
lygn19:
the support is from gullible people.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
EdCure:
Wisdom and commonsense are the most scarce commodities among biafrans.

your mother is a victim of forced prostit*tion

2 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

your mother is a victim of forced prostit*tion
I thought u used to be a mod? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Ikengawo: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
lygn19:

I thought u used to be a mod? undecided undecided
I moderated your mother

6 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by dialfa: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
lygn19:
I loved the way u started but when u started but when u said this "because the North has been pre packaged parcel scheduled to reach h3ll in the next 30 years and I don't want to be dragged there with it" I was disappointed... Igbo people have nothing against the north we settled our differences long ago. Despite the political differences at times we still see them as brothers.

if they are your brothers, why don't you go and live with them?

3 Likes

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

I moderated your mother
lol... the average Biafran way, they curse from yoruba to hausa to ikwerre to ijaw if they are not busy cursing they are busy accusing u of not being igbo or busy telling u how 50cent or Obasanjo or Beyonce is igbo.
My own is that u guys should stop disgracing the igbo tribe making our tribe look like a joke, its because of u guys and this your Biafra and political immaturity that makes no one take Ohaneze serious, change pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by azzima(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Noneroone:
support from where? ??from some illegal immigrant illiterates. mention JUST ONE INTERNATIONAL personality (I am not talking about Chibuzor that gala seller o) that is vocal to the Biafran cause and I will show you 100 SOLID INTERNATIONAL personalities that supported the Bring Back Our Girls movement. You Niggas ain't that important, period!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by IPOB123london: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mad people everywhere
Re: If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

if they are your brothers, why don't you go and live with them?
as an average Biafran am not surprised by your thinking . I always say this before and I would say it again anybody that does not want the progress of igbo land is not my kin.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba And Igbo Hatred Only Exist Online / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home / EFCC Set To Arrest T. A Orji On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.