Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Ordered For Acer Packard Bell Easy Note But... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Ordered For Acer Packard Bell Easy Note But... (913 Views)

Brand New Acer Packard Bell Easynote / Acer Packard Bell 320gb Hdd Windows 7 Ultimate,webcam, 4gb Ram Laptop For Sale / Packard Bell Laptop For Sale Or Swap With Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ordered For Acer Packard Bell Easy Note But... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm scared the laptop doesn't have Wifi.while reading review on jumia here is what was written.
"The Acer ENME69BMP comes with 2 GB of RAM, a hard disk capacity of 500 GB, SD-reader, WIRELESS ADATPTERS Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Web camera with 720p-video..." the "wireless adapter wifi"is serious giving me a second thought
---- NL'ders I ordered this laptop since FRI but i'm yet to get my order.Could it be because the phone Number used while registering was missing i'd to change for another on my account yesterday. They claimed +t was shipped Nov 1 and confirmed.someone help me out,i don't seem to get it
Re: I Ordered For Acer Packard Bell Easy Note But... by chromejunior00: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2015
I can fix this problem.let talk on whatsapp 07015423626 or call me 08178345471 any of the two is an hot line okay

Re: I Ordered For Acer Packard Bell Easy Note But... by kingsamm(m): 1:14am On Nov 10, 2015
rev14vs11:
I'm scared the laptop doesn't have Wifi.while reading review on jumia here is what was written.
"The Acer ENME69BMP comes with 2 GB of RAM, a hard disk capacity of 500 GB, SD-reader, WIRELESS ADATPTERS Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Web camera with 720p-video..." the "wireless adapter wifi"is serious giving me a second thought
---- NL'ders I ordered this laptop since FRI but i'm yet to get my order.Could it be because the phone Number used while registering was missing i'd to change for another on my account yesterday. They claimed +t was shipped Nov 1 and confirmed.someone help me out,i don't seem to get it

You need your number to receive your order, cos the delivery guy would call you to tell you where he's at..

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Motherboard For My Dell Laptop. Dell Inspiron I5748 Core I7 / Automatic Door-lock That Can Be Controlled From Anywhere In The World / How To Do Whatapp On PC No Installation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.