Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Certification On Rnp & O, Bss And Tss Yet No Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Certification On Rnp & O, Bss And Tss Yet No Job (469 Views)

Futa Rnp Cypher 2.0 Is Out..... Very Nice / And Who Said That There Is No Job Opportunities In Nigeria.(video) / I'm 19 And I Want To Be A Multi-millionaire. I Have No Work Experience, No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification On Rnp & O, Bss And Tss Yet No Job by McTobe(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
@All I have a certification on RNP & O (radio network planning and optimization)with little
experience in TSS Site Audit & Survey, BSS
(installation) but I have not been opportuned to
get any experience on RNPO I will be grateful to
be linked to any carrier, vendor or even SBC. I
have one year plus experience in customers
service using CRM any help will be appreciated.
will be grateful to be linked with anybody in the
south east or any where in Nigeria. Any help will be appreciated. I am following up.
Re: Certification On Rnp & O, Bss And Tss Yet No Job by obioraval(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2015
where did you do the certification?
Re: Certification On Rnp & O, Bss And Tss Yet No Job by McTobe(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
obioraval:
where did you do the certification?
I did it at Laplace technology, with their head office in Lagos. and did the training on BSS with system and data.

(1) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Efcc Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Fox News Anchor Apologizes For Saying Nigeria Is ‘right Next To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.