Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable (18379 Views)

NNPC Finally Increases Fuel Price Again / Buhari To Probe Ibe Kachikwu Over Oil Swap Deals / DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable by lmm4real: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
udman:

U dis wailer, u re shouting u want to c results. which result did we c wen ur man (GEJ) was in power 4 gud 6 yrs or let me say 4 gud 16yrs. just b quiet 7 respect urself.

Bross I no be wailer o, I be serious apc man, na the present condition and the too much complain of baba they make me one change my mind for him matter.
Well u no go understand, na only those when no get job go understand.
Re: NNPC Finally Ends 'Dubious' Oil Swap Deals - Thecable by Babacele: 3:28am On Nov 06, 2015
godox2:

I love you and your beautiful comments. Those that decided to close their eyes to the positive things that PMB is doing (deliberately), may they remain blind till they repent. May their resource be managed, the way their hero GEJ managed Nigeria,, till they repent. This your post is for REAL Nigerians, not enemies of our GREAT Country. Say NO to HATE coments.
God bless us all and open the the eyes of blind Nigerians, to see and feel this magic touch by PMB.
isn't it fraudulent to say GEJ till 2030 and in the same breath say Biafra because GEJ was defeated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Darni Abba Saleh Dies By 1am This Morning. Photo / 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? / Binani Printing firm: We decided to help local printers - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.