Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos (627 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by kayworld2(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Agbasi Uche Dorothy (Facebook user) shared this photo writing: "We need to be careful with house
helps. This is what a house help did to an innocent child". She didn't give further details. Don't know if this happened in Nigeria....

The child also looks dead. Oh God! Why do you let evil people prevail??

SOURCE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5941

Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by watered(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2015
God of mercy!!! Some kind of house helps sha?
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 5:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Yaa rasululahi.
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by benedictnsi(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Tell me this is a joke
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by xreal: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Hope the house help is in prison.

I do not know what to say, abeg.
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by Amdayburh(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Oh lard!! shocked ..a shattered destiny..
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by menix(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2015
House help from the pit of hell...

Such crime should not be punished with jail terms but using Horses to pull out her arms nd legs.

Nah house wife go sure pass oo..
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by Chidexter(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Just when you thought you've seen enough brutal news to last you a lifetime. Then this pops up....
Re: Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos by mondaynelson20: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (Reply)

The 'technically Defeated' BOKO HARAM Killed 282 Nigerians In 4 Days. / Robbers Terrorise Community , Kills Innocent 19-year-old Admission Seeker / Photo: Nigerian Student In Malaysia Charged For Cheating Two Women On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.