Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers (1313 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / 10 Celebs Living With Deadly Diseases (with Pictures) / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by simtosul: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Over the weekend, two popular celebrities in Nigeria, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro officially became husband and wife. Indeed, their union, which started on a controversial note, was admired and appreciated by their fans and most of their colleagues in the entertainment industry.

What started as a speculation has ended as a reality. These are the Nigerian celebrities some fans would love to end up as husband and wife.

1. Rita Dominic/ Femi Jacobs

“Love is jumping when your partner’s favourite club scores a goal. I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good,” those were the words of Rita in an interview with Blanck magazine where she subtly confirmed being in a relationship.

The actress however refused to disclose who she is has been seeing secretly in recent times. Femi Jacobs and Rita acted in the ‘Meeting’ movie, but since then, there have been rumours of love affair between them. None of them has confirmed or deny this rumour.

2. Genevieve Nnaji/ D’Banj

In 2010, Genevieve Nnaji, one of Nigeria's most notable actresses, made a grand appearance in D’banj’s ‘Fall In Love’ video. This fuelled a romance tale between the two bigwigs of the Nigerian showbiz scene especially because of a ‘passionate’ they both had at the end of the music video.

Even D’Banj’s former ‘boss’, JJC, also known as Mr Skillz, reportedly said in an interview years ago that there was indeed a love flame burning between the two.

"Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is (a) beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, it’s very controversial for that reason its better I’m the first taker. She loved him like crazy but dude got other plans," the singer had said on a radio show a time ago.

Genevieve is a 35 with a teenage daughter, while D’banj is 34.

3. Freda Francis/Iyanya

It is no longer a rumour that Iyanya is dating Freda for almost a year now. Although the ‘Mr Oreo’ crooner has kept the relationship on a low-key following the messy end of his relationship with Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, he still attends public functions with the woman after his heart.

4. Ken Erics/ Rachael Okonkwo

Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Rachael Okonkwo, isn’t a household name yet, but the fair-skinned thespian has all the trappings of a big star in the making: beauty, brains and the talent.

It was speculated that the ‘Nkoli Nwa Nsukka’ star has been ruffling bed sheets with Ken Erics, a famous actor in Nigeria.

The rumour spurred after some cosy pictures of the two in a compromising position surfaced online. It was more like their pre-wedding photos, but their fans took it like something more than normal was going on between them.

Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by simtosul: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2015
5. Ini Edo/ Mike Godson

The alleged secret romance between Ini Edo and a budding actor, Mike Godson, became the talk of town shortly after the pictures of the stars ruffling bed sheets went viral.

Although they both denied it with claims that the pictures were from movie scenes, but city wags are of the opinion that until the said movie is released, their defence remain null and void.

It was later revealed that the heat on both parties were too much, which allegedly forced them to part ways.

6. Tania Omotayo/ Wizkid

Wizkid and Tania Omotayo reportedly started dating in 2012, but they have been off and on.

On Friday, August 14, 2015 Wizkid openly declared his affection for American rapper, Dej Loaf, which made his fans to ask the place of Tania Omotayo in his life.

But we learnt both are having their groves back and no doubt, Wizkid still has some years before considering marriage, but we know Tania would be a good choice because she has been tolerating.

7. Kehinde Bankole/Tope Tedela

The handsome budding actor, Tope Tedela, is a simple ladies’ man. News broke that he was in love with fellow actor, Kehinde Bankole, but he denied the speculations.

Tope had stressed that Kehinde is just a colleague and nothing more as against the romance stories.

Kehinde on her part also dissociated herself with any romantic moment with Tedela. But the fact that they are both some young and single makes the match-making easy. We would love to see them pronounced man and wife someday.

8. Kate Henshaw/JJC

Top rated actress, Kate Henshaw played the love interest in JJC Skillz new video for ‘See Us Now‘. The two acted as lovers in the video. The ‘couple’ really loved-up making it look so real! That was the second time Kate and JJC will work together on a music video. She appeared in his 2012 ‘African Skank’ video.

JJC is a single baby daddy while Kate is a divorced mother of one, so what stops them from taking their ‘video relationship’ farther?

Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by simtosul: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2015
9. Ruby Gyang/ Jesse Jags

We are happy! Jagz nation boss, Jesse Jags has since reconciled with his baby mama, Ruby Gyang. The two music stars had a daughter together seven years ago.

The two met way back in Jos and the rest, as they say, is history. We hope their love stays strong to bring them together under one roof as man and wife.

10. Nadia Buari/ Jim Iyke

We hate to say this, but the chances of these Nollywood icons getting married some day are very, very slim.

Nadia Buari is now a proud mother of twin girls, while Jim is also father to a cute baby boy with his 23-year-old Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduyte, who reportedly lives in Atlanta.

They were such a cute couple and also spotted at events while their relationship lasted. They would have made a very remarkable celebrity couple of recent time.

1 Share

Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by youngberry001(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2015
oboy the last guys do love well well no be rumored smiley
Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by benedictnsi(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2015
So finally @Op, are they not dating
I still sure say Dem D collect kpomo from each other
Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by Amdayburh(m): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2015
the rumours expired 10 months ago.

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by Chidexter(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Still yet to find my name
Re: 10 Celebs Rumoured To Be Lovers by prettyjo(f): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala’s Son Proposed To Genevieve Nnaji ??? / Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Banana Island Mansion / List Of Winners At 2016 Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.