Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. (5870 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Davido Is Humble!! See How This South African A-list Artiste Praised Him / Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibelong2God:

I saw a magazine on CNN, MUNALUCH, do you have anything to do with that? I don't know if it was you trying to snap someone
lol no. Munaluch is another company
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=charix post=39665744]
Too much time spent jobless makes one think everyone is in the same shoes. I'm on my phone in the office on a slow work day -- work, a word you can't relate to.[/quoe]ah ha! Yeye man. You lie too much
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Keep thinking everyone is unemployable like you and see how far it'd take you in life.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Ibelong2God: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol no. Munaluch is another company

When are you floating your own company. You can do it you know
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
charix:

Keep thinking everyone is unemployable like you and see how far it'd take you in life.
cool cool
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibelong2God:

When are you floating your own company. You can do it you know

Like what

Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Ibelong2God: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=39679684][/quote]

Anything you are passionate about. With the level of exposure and connection you, it should be pretty easy for you to disseminate the information and get patronage
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibelong2God:

Anything you are passionate about. With the level of exposure and connection you, it should be pretty easy for you to disseminate the information and get patronage
thank you. Tell charix who keeps tearing me down
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Ibelong2God: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Don't allow anybody to tear you down. You own your life
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Ibelong2God: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Don't allow anybody tear you down. You own your life
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibelong2God:

thank you. I agree. Especially from a man who should have his own family unit to worry about #petty
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ibelong2God:

thank you. I agree. Especially from a man who should have his own family unit to worry about #petty men acting like women
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thank you. I agree. Especially from a man who should have his own family unit to
worry about #petty
Munachi you're so much of a failure that words can't put in context. You're only here because nairaland is free and you can't afford to pay bloggers weekly. At this point Airforce1 is a success story compared to yours.

1 Like

Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
charix:

Munachi you're so much of a failure that words can't put in context. You're only here because nairaland is free and you can't afford to pay bloggers weekly. At this point Airforce1 is a success story compared to yours.
and you keep repeating the same stuff. For your information muna is working on an album and two hot music videos with techno coming out in 2016 wink Be there..talking
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
and you keep repeating the same stuff. For your information muna is working on an album and two hot music videos with techno coming out in 2016 wink Be there..talking
You keep reinventing methods of becoming a bigger failure in life. Good thing I've mtv base, I'd always watch the videos for free. As for the album, keep it - I don't want to go deaf anytime soon.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
charix:

You keep reinventing methods of becoming a bigger failure in life. Good thing I've mtv base, I'd always watch the videos for free. As for the album, keep it - I don't want to go deaf anytime soon.

Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Old picture, try again.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Registered on May 13th 2015 and you already have 225 topics to your name!
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

Old picture, try again.
no. They was taken today off a TV show. Don't be jealous. Are you not gonna wish muna a happy bday
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2015
CASTOSVILLA:
Registered on May 13th 2015 and you already have 225 topics to your name!
and so?
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
and so?
hey you! hold I there abeg, I was not here at all.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no. They was taken today off a TV show. Don't be jealous. Are you not gonna wish muna a happy bday

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/former-mbgn-fiona-anwuzia-set-to-wed.html
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (2010) Fiona Amuzie will be marrying the love of her life Frank on January 2nd 2016. The happy bride-to-be shared photos of herself and Frank on instagram with the happy, big announcement.
Others are moving ahead in life. You're still here disturbing us about a fixed pageant you opened legs to win ten years ago. Slacker of life.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 2:39am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/former-mbgn-fiona-anwuzia-set-to-wed.html

Others are moving ahead in life. You're still here disturbing us about a fixed pageant you opened legs to win ten years ago. Slacker of life.
woooooooooooow you are truly a bully. I knew you'll cull this. I knew it. Firstly she's marrying because ITS HER TIME. secondly muna is not the only unmarried mbgn. Abangi??
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 2:40am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

PS its 2007..today is 2015.. Not quite 10 years boo boo. I think you might want to retake math class. In fact primary 1 all together!!!
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 2:42am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

We were not born same day so NO comparison. Plus muna is finer. Haven't you heard that most men are afraid of committing to extremely beautiful women!
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 2:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Charix please I take god I'm heaven beg you. Today is my birthday. Let me have joy. Don't dampen my spirit.

1 Like

Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Charix please I take god I'm heaven beg you. Today is my birthday. Let me have joy. Don't dampen my spirit.
Palmwinetapper:
PS its 2007..today is 2015.. Not quite 10 years boo boo. I think you might want to retake math class. In fact primary 1 all together!!!
Palmwinetapper:
woooooooooooow you are truly a bully. I knew you'll cull this. I knew it. Firstly she's marrying because ITS HER TIME. secondly muna is not the only unmarried mbgn. Abangi??
Palmwinetapper:

We were not born same day so NO comparison. Plus muna is finer. Haven't you heard that most men are afraid of committing to extremely beautiful women!
Sweet! E pepper you enter bone. You won't do and leave nairaland. Keep making noise.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

Sweet! E pepper you enter bone. You won't do and leave nairaland. Keep making noise.
Charix. I have sounded a warning.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Charix. I have sounded a warning.
C'mon shut up there. I've left you many times only to get mentioned again. Stop acting the victim here when everyone knows you're the perpetrator.
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 3:03am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

C'mon shut up there. I've left you many times only to get mentioned again. Stop acting the victim here when everyone knows you're the perpetrator.
STOP TALKING TO ME. I WILL REPORT YOUR PAGE TO NL AND GET YOU BOOTED OFF
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Palmwinetapper: 3:04am On Nov 05, 2015
charix:

you're so obsessed with talking to a beauty queen
Re: Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
STOP TALKING TO ME. I WILL REPORT YOUR PAGE TO NL AND GET YOU BOOTED OFF
Palmwinetapper:
you're so obsessed with talking to a beauty queen
You've always been and would still remain the bush girl from Mbaise in my eyes.
Report my account and see who they'd boot first; me or you. I'd give you a clue - one of us has around 2,000 posts of useful advice and well-worded criticism of current events.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Prostitute – Nollywood Actress Mercy Macjoe / Nigerians Compare Tacha Outfit In Bbnaija House With A Baby On Diaper & Leggings / Cultist Threatens To Kill Actress Cynthia Ebijie Over Her Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.