Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cfa Vs Cma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cfa Vs Cma (443 Views)

CFA Exam In Nigeria - Study & Training Centres In Lagos Nigeria / CFA Level 1 Course Details, Study Material And Training / How I Got My First Job - David Adeoye, Cfa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cfa Vs Cma by rajeshdhnashire: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2015
CFA vs CMA? Which credential is the right career choice for me?

I am sure you must have pondered on this question and asked around a dozen people as to which would be better for your finance career. Truly speaking this decision should only be yours. Surely you should do enough research and take necessary guidance but eventually it is going to be dependent upon which direction you wish to steer your career in.

Of course you must be finding each of them interlinked as they both deal with the Accounts and finance domain, but both CFA and CMA have their distinctive identity and that is what you need to know. Once you are clear as to what benefits each of them provide you need to relate them to yourself and take a decision. This is similar to buying a product. I am sure when you go shopping and you have various options on the product, you compare and find out what each of them offers. You also look at the cost that will be incurred and then quickly do a cost-benefit analysis. Finally, you arrive at a decision as to which suits you better and what should be bought.

wallstreetmojo

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Accommodation / University Of Nigeria Nsukka JUPEB Admission List Here – 2015/16 / OAU Students' Union Launches 1st Newspaper 'UNION PARROT' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.