Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Killing Us Softly With His Words ....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Us Softly With His Words ....... (621 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing Us Softly With His Words ....... by WFE222: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Perhaps, falling oil prices are not the only reason FDIs into our country are “going the way of the dodo”;
The President’s” body language” might be able to kill corruption but his spoken words are killing a lot more ……..

“Nigeria is so corrupt, the people are indiscipline, Powerful Nigerian are frustrating the anti-graft war. Nigeria is broke and the people should brace for hardship”

President Buhari giving International investors five reasons to stay off Nigeria at the India- Africa Forum submit in Delhi India

“The civil ser¬vice provides the continuity, the technocrat. And in any case, they are the people who do most of the work. The ministers are there, I think, to make a lot of noise, for the politicians. But the work is being done by the tech¬nocrats. They are there, they have to provide the continuity, dig into the records and then guide (those of us) who are just coming in”

President Buhari telling an international audience in France what he thinks about the people who will serve as Ministers in his Government.

“I don’t think it is healthy for us to have the naira devalued further,” “That’s why we are getting the central bank to make modifications in terms of making foreign exchange available to essential services, industries, spare parts, essential raw materials and so on – but things like toothpicks and rice, Nigeria can produce enough of those,”

President Buhari tells the world in an interview with France 24 broadcast that his CBN Governor is not independent.

“I hope you have a copy of the election results. Literally constituencies, for example, that gave me 97 percent, cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, [the same way as] some constituencies that gave me five percent. I think these are political realities. While certainly there will be justice for everybody; everybody will enjoy their constitutional rights, where the party in constituencies that by either sheer hard work made sure they got their people [to vote] and ensure their votes count, they must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair,”

President Buhari speaking at the United States Institute for Peace told the world that he would run an “Animal Farm Government” Apologies to George Orwell

Speaking on Channels TV after the meeting of the Lake Chad Basin Commission presidents, President Buhari referred to “the G7 meeting in West Germany” and “consultations with President Michelle”.

President Buhari shows why he needs to work on his Geography!

“I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.”
President Buhari spoke about possible hindrances to his Presidency in an address to the Nigerian community in South Africa.
Re: Killing Us Softly With His Words ....... by WFE222: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Is this change or one chance?

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash In South Sudan (photo) / Nigeria; Gone Full Circle Or Cycle? / Female Staff Members Of CRIN Protest Naked In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.