Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (24702 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by simplycarro: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
george4CHRIST:
Ɣ☺u are sick upstairs
Just like the useless thing you call father. undecided
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by olabolawasiu(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Rip to him.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by bolabolakemi(f): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Great man! Your manhood lives on... cool
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by steve440: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
simplycarro:

Shaaraap! shed your crocodile tears and a birthday wish for your messiah and move on .
guy,seriously, u need to write JAMB
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by kingzizzy: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
gigabyte13:
Ojukwu the only lgbo-man l admire ever. I just dont like the part where

- he fled to abidjan after starting a war he cant end
-was abandoned by this same noisemakers( biafrats) when he contested for election.

Aside this ,l love him anytime,anyday he work, his talks. Kanu is still a big fat joke where Ojukwu is

He left two days before the war ended. What did you want him to do? Stay and be killed over a war that was virtually over? Soldiers are thought to survive and live to fight another day, not to die needlessly.

Ojukwu did not start any war. If you want to know who started the war then ask who came down to the east to start shooting and bombibg the place. If Nigeria had left Biafra alone, there would have been no war.

Ojukwu was never abandoned by his people, we voted massively for him every time. Unfortunately, PDP rigged him out every time

Kanu is no Ojukwu but Biafra is much bigger than Kanu or Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by simplycarro: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
steve440:
guy,seriously, u need to write JAMB
Ok, after you must written yours? you Flaatties are just horrendously foolish - just like Ojukwu, the useless pedophile

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by destinysaid(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
can't believe I and this man share the same bday
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by gigabyte13: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
;DClap 4 yasef u correct wella. Unlike the albino rat, living large in the UK and asking for contribution, from the Nigerian jews.

kingzizzy:
One of the greatest men born in Africa. The only man who revolted and stood up to the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy when others like Awolowo ran to become boy-boy to Gowon. The man who used his fathers enormous wealth to fight for the liberation of his people from the shackles of the colonial contruct called Nigeria. The man held the might of the Nigerian Army, Britain, Russia,Egypt and the Arab league for 3 years. The man who thought his people they can be something better than just common Nigerians. The Warlord.

You will forever be remembered for the great man you were.

Long live the name of Ojukwu

And long live Biafra

;DClap 4 yasef u correct wella. Unlike the albino rat, living large in the UK and asking for contribution, from the Nigerian jews.

kingzizzy:
One of the greatest men born in Africa. The only man who revolted and stood up to the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy when others like Awolowo ran to become boy-boy to Gowon. The man who used his fathers enormous wealth to fight for the liberation of his people from the shackles of the colonial contruct called Nigeria. The man held the might of the Nigerian Army, Britain, Russia,Egypt and the Arab league for 3 years. The man who thought his people they can be something better than just common Nigerians. The Warlord.

And long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Gh0stFreak: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
i can see many smelly ass yorubastards spewing crap on this thread.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Chrisx1x(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
*snif and wipe my eyes wit my hanki,let me shed a little crocodile tears*A coward who decieved my Yeebos,may ur manhood live on.ise ise

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]Guy Guys Guys why wont you let these igbo folks celebrate who they want to celebrate, is it your business? It is not your mission to tell them they cant celebrate ojukwu.

He is part of Nigerias history so whats your stress?

We yorubas these days have even become worse than what we imagine the igbos to be with these hateful incites.... Cant we just have peace ancd celebrate one another like brothers?[/size]
The Igbos did worst on Awolowo threads and Even their southern brother Ken Saro-Wiwa. Calling them all sort of names like slaves, traitors, cowards etc The Igbos deserved all what they get. Waste your pity on something worthwhile...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by tupacshakur(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
finniblinks:
My manny! The man who said ''NO'' to white imperialism,neocolonialism and state-assisted-genocide.
MMumur Ghaddafi,Ojukwu,Mandela,selassie and Mugabe share one thing in common; they resist white domination

And why the rest stood their grounds and suffered the tribulations, ignominy and death (In Gaddafi's case), Ojukwu fled in the middle of the Night to Ivory coast, dressed like a common prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Ike eba ti ko duro gba obe,sun re o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by mideactive: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2015
U mean he wasted over 2m of u pips just 2 prove a point?

kingzizzy:

And long live Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by simplycarro: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2015
kingzizzy:

He left two days before the war ended. What did you want him to do? Stay and be killed over a war that was virtually over? Soldiers are thought to survive and live to fight another day, not to die needlessly.

Ojukwu did not start any war. If you want to know who started the war then ask who came down to the east to start shooting and bombibg the place. If Nigeria had left Biafra alone, there would have been no war.

Ojukwu was never abandoned by his people, we voted massively for him every time. Unfortunately, PDP rigged him out every time

Stupid lies. grin grin
You can only rig where you are popular. Ojukwu was never a popular politician in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Gh0stFreak: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2015
simplycarro:

Ok, after you must written yours? we the yorubastard coneheads are just horrendously foolish - just like awolowo, the useless pedophile
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by simplycarro: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=15pt]Guy Guys Guys why wont you let these igbo folks celebrate who they want to celebrate, is it your business? It is not your mission to tell them they cant celebrate ojukwu.

He is part of Nigerias history so whats your stress?

We yorubas these days have even become worse than what we imagine the igbos to be with these hateful incites.... Cant we just have peace ancd celebrate one another like brothers?[/size]

Guy, I don't this stuff before, but these Flattheads have been disturbing every tribe except theirs on this forum. They need to be pushed to a corner.
We will enjoy it as long as they enjoy insulting other Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Happy Birthday to Rev King's look-alike grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by kingzizzy: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2015
gigabyte13:

Did he come to twist your arm to contribute? I'm sure even the pastor of your church asks for contribution from time to time. Go and run a radio station, broad cast for several hours a day then come back and tell me what you know about Nnamdi Kanu and the incredible work he has done to propagate Biafra.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Guyman02: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
“Speak no ill of the dead” - but A leader must be judged by what benefits or misfortune he has brought to his people. 

The question to be asked is; has Ojukwu brought anything positive to the Igbos?  His record is grim.  The “accomplishments Ojukwu has brought his people is as follows”:

*Dragging them into a brutal civil war they had no chance of winning, and which resulted in over 3 million of them dying.

*Even when it became clear that his people were starving to death in massive numbers, he continued the war which was doomed from the start.

*He fled to Ivory Coast and left his people to die like cockroaches, thereby giving “cowardice” a new meaning & definition.

It is therefore unfortunate that a man who has brought no tangible benefits to his people is so revered by them.

Hypocrisy is when you cry more than the bereaved and Yorubas are synonymous with anti Biafra sentiments, even the Hausas/Fulanis are not complaining much. Sanusi Lamido the Emir of Kano even maintained that the Igbos who did not witness the war have the right to complain if they feel not accepted by their country!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by laudate: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Happy posthumous birthday.

Meanwhile, the Biafra you fought for and was defeated and which you ran away has been revived by one cone-head, albino burukutu sipping bastttard, who is currently languishing in DSS detention facility right now.

The people you left behind are Cowards and empty chest beaters. They only rant on social media and pages of newspapers.
His (Kanu) gullible followers have inherent animosity towards any group who didn't support their ideology.

They tend to be tyrannical and parasitical.

Happy Birthday to Eze Gburu-Gburu Nd'Igbo Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu! most people do not realise that Ojukwu served on the board of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2015
I am yoruba , ojukwu was A great man. He wanted d best for his people bt took d wrong step and payd dearly for it. A lesson for d likes of kanu and jobless mofo calling for war...
HBD & RIP in peace dear leader....
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Guyman02: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
I am yoruba , ojukwu was A great man. He wanted d best for his people bt took d wrong step and payd dearly for it. A lesson for d likes of kanu and jobless mofo calling for war...
RIP in peace dear leader....

Yes we know you are Yoruba because it is only a Yoruba Muslim that will speak like you.
Why are Yorubas so much against Biafra and Igbos? A Hausa and Fulani man will not even make the same statement you made here.
Igbos have never campaigned against the quest by some Yorubas to have Oduduwa republic, so why are you a clog in their wheel? Wetin dem do you?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by gigabyte13: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Kiiikikkkkkiiiii,
did u just say stay and be killed? Haaaahaaaa, so the foolish ones stay behind while the wise one ran away? Haaaaaaahaaaa. I love the way u reason, may be thats while KANU is fighting ur battle from UK

u voted for him? Where? In Nigeria? If u guys voted for him d way u did for GEJ, wont it be obvious? why una dey always run from una shadow na.
haaaaaaahaaa, l swear, i no need Ali baba or AY to laff... Biafrat thread is enough

kingzizzy:

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by ledaman: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2015
His manhood lives on according to hmmmmm ! P
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Tripleclick(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Happy posthumous birthday.

Meanwhile, the Biafra you fought for and was defeated and which you ran away has been revived by one cone-head, albino burukutu sipping bastttard, who is currently languishing in DSS detention facility right now.

The people you left behind are Cowards and empty chest beaters. They only rant on social media and pages of newspapers.
His (Kanu) gullible followers have inherent animosity towards any group who didn't support their ideology.

They tend to be tyrannical and parasitical.

PARASITES.. THERE ARE ENOUGH RAT POISON IN THE MARKET FOR U GUX
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Regis001: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Hero of the common man.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by kingzizzy: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
mideactive:
U mean he wasted over 2m of u pips just 2 prove a point?

No, it was your so called 'Nigeria' that came down to the east to kill those 2 million people not Ojukwu.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Icecomrade: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
“Speak no ill of the dead” - but A leader must be judged by what benefits or misfortune he has brought to his people. 

The question to be asked is; has Ojukwu brought anything positive to the Igbos?  His record is grim.  The “accomplishments Ojukwu has brought his people is as follows”:

*Dragging them into a brutal civil war they had no chance of winning, and which resulted in over 3 million of them dying.

*Even when it became clear that his people were starving to death in massive numbers, he continued the war which was doomed from the start.

*He fled to Ivory Coast and left his people to die like cockroaches, thereby giving “cowardice” a new meaning & definition.

It is therefore unfortunate that a man who has brought no tangible benefits to his people is so revered by them.

I think you are misguided. I can prove that to you if you are willing to have a meaningful debate on this issue with me.

I grew up with this same impression until I researched into the civil war. The issues pre and post war.

If there is anyone to blame for what you call senseless and brain wash, don't you think it should be directed to Gowon and Northerners?
Maybe a lot research wll help you too to avoid writing things that you will regret after.

Don't forget Karma
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Ojukwu d biafra war lord who selfishly and subconsciously organise d progrom of his people all becos of greed to hold power|d region u annex and carve out of nigeria was nt a pratrotic action bt rather d only means available to u to protest d action of d army leaders as of den dt was led by general theophilous danjuma to agree nt to maintain the military heirarchy structure as to who take over the exalted seat of power following d gruesome slaining of chief coupist aguyi ironsi|u initiate a war dt consume ur people,u brought suffring to ur people and abandone dem wen it was obvoius dt d end is in sight|u ran to ivory cost to seek for asylum.never d less u wher granted a pardon by a nothern president alhaji shehu shagari of wic u av always preach nting bt hatrd abt his tribe|

let me state crystal clear it will b a precarious situation if d igbos see inciting anoda war as d only option to actualize biafra nation|to my greates surprise d igbos r nt vicarious abt d nigeria civil war dt lasted for 3 year.d devastating effect of dt war still affect nigeria today bt more sore on d southeatern state dt ignite d war|dose who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it as anoda ethnic champion is blindfoldedly toeing d foot print of his ancestors whic actions ended in rue and counter rues by his people, dt is their any need to go into war dt lasted three year and still come out been defeated|nnamdi kanu be warn lybia .syria cnt give u an overview of wht u calling upon ur people|

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by gigabyte13: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tell me one freedom fighter you know that had ask his people to contribute for freedom fight? Go school go learn, u no gree, u carry war for head like fufu seller.

Abeg get sense na. Biko nu

kingzizzy:

Did he come to twist your arm to contribute? I'm sure even the pastor of your church asks for contribution from time to time. Go and run a radio station, broad cast for several hours a day then come back and tell me what you know about Nnamdi Kanu and the incredible work he has done to propagate Biafra.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by mideactive: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok,noted smiley

kingzizzy:

No, it was your so called 'Nigeria' that came down to the east to kill those 2 million people not Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.