Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Start Your Beauty/cosmetics Business With N1,200!!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start Your Beauty/cosmetics Business With N1,200!!!! (1741 Views)

Involved In This Cosmetics Business and make #120,000 Monthly / Be A Distributor Of 100% Natural Beauty Cosmetics Products And Make It Big ! / Start Your Own Website Hosting Business Now Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Beauty/cosmetics Business With N1,200!!!! by Haboseyday(f): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello there and welcome to my thread. My name is Theresa and I am a beauty consultant.
If you are viewing this thread it means you are either still looking for JOB,not satisfied with your present JOB or would like to earn more money,which ever it is,you are welcome here.
Do you use beauty products(hair care products,body care products,skin care products,makeup or fragrances) or knows someone who does? Well,thousands of nigerians does use at least one beauty product even if its just body cream so I can boldly say cosmetics(beauty products) is a good biz to invest in.
I am an independent consultant for a 47yrs sweden cosmetics company which is present in 60 countries with millions of consultants. This company called oriflame just entered nigeria(just celebrated a year anniversary) and is already empowering people financially. With over 1000 natural products that makes you beautiful and confident.
Now with just 1200 you can become a consultant like me,buy some products to sell and use(any amount you like). You can also decide to network for them and get greatly rewarded. As you can see its very affordable to start up,if you would like to know more or get started immediately,comment here and then whatsapp me 08090679246. Looking forward to helping you start something.

Re: How To Start Your Beauty/cosmetics Business With N1,200!!!! by Haboseyday(f): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2015
Some of our products

Re: How To Start Your Beauty/cosmetics Business With N1,200!!!! by iHart(m): 3:07am On Nov 06, 2015
If you really claim those pictures are your products, then you are a scam!!!
Haboseyday:
Some of our products

(1) (Reply)

50,000mt Lpfo For Sale At N76 + 4 (lagos Waters) / QT18-20 Block Making Machine / Are You Earning Enough Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.