Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,369 members, 7,843,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning (37754 Views)

Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
talkintruth:

Why do you people blame GEJ for everything? Before long you will blame GEJ for PMB dullness

And why do you think I let the current government off the hook?

Or did you miss the part where i spoke about what the current government needs to do?

I am not a politician.....I am a Nigerian.Don't involve me in your Hausa-Yoruba-Ibo wrestlemanina!
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by talkintruth: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kollyman:
I am rired of traffic robbery every now and then in Lagos.

Where is Fashola? Eko tin baje with Ambode! the guy is naive shocked

Very naive..............an e-diot posted yesterday that the recurrent in traffic robbery in Lagos is a gimmick from PDP, can you imagine? brainless APC apologists
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
They should attack the government house and destroy those so called politician bastards and skip the innocent people.
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by adoegen: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
saintkel:
Which one u get?
reach me @samejabofu@gmail.com if you are interested in buying my forum @5k
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by Freddean: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
APCccccccc change indeed !!! If it were PDP government all these propagandist would cry foul of bad government at the centre and the state level. What is the state government doing with the security vote ? Well am not among either party just being concerned about my dear country Nigeria. Hmmmmm I have no other country to go. cry
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by Fawklicant: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Thanks to GEJ doing nothing about youth development....and oil dependency....and then claiming transformation.

Looks like the current government has to industrialise Nigeria....by spending more on getting our industries back up from the brink.

Oil dependency gets us no-where.

Be fair in your analysis, not everything os about GEJ's shortcomings. GEJ tried to empower the youth via agricultural reforms and all what not and we all saw the impact. What is happening now is that PMB is inept and hasnt done anything since assuming office. Companies are owing staff, some are laying off workers, thriving businesses are folding up and young businesses are having it rough or packed up already. All because of the present government is in a state of inertia.

When is he going to hit the ground running? SME's are really folding up as trade is at an all time low. Importers and exporters cannot transfer money abroad for their trade due to draconian CBN regulations, neither can they travel with it. There are further threats to devalue the Naira. This brings to mind the Austerity measures the same Buhari introduced in 1984-5. Nigerians suffered their most severe hardship during that period. His doomsday economics has always been his method. IBB took over and all of a sudden austerity disappeared.

Let Buhari bring home the bacon already, nobody expects magic from him but at least 6 months is enough to start seeing tangible moves. To be reasonable, I dont expect him to fulfill his campaign promises as most of them were made out of devious intent and a far disconect from the realities of the Nigerian situation, but at least he should start somewhere. The strategy of labelling any critic as an enemy or wailer should have been outdated by now as almost every Nigerian is groaning under untold economic hardship at the moment and it would be foolhardy to dismiss that with a wave of the hand.

It is only natural that crime would increase in a situation like this. Supposedly gainfully employed people are being owed salaries and are expected to survive? On what if I may ask? Air and water? The masses are experiencing minimal income due to trade blockades and dearth of DFI's and PHCN is announcing plans of an increment in rates? Nigeria is back to 1985. What is even progressive about the appointments so far? 5 months just to name Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Lai Mohammed? I could pick a better cabinet in 2 days.

I can only imagine the loss of foreign trade Nigeria would have experienced by now. Economic opportunities lost.

Let us not blame GEJ for everything please, PMB is now in the ruling party, not the opposition, so he should stop acting like one.
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by Fawklicant: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
talkintruth:

Very naive..............an e-diot posted yesterday that the recurrent in traffic robbery in Lagos is a gimmick from PDP, can you imagine? brainless APC apologists

That is how low some folks can get in defence of their erroneous judgements. Why were they not robbing all the while GEJ/Fashola were in power? Ambode is busy taking selfies. The burden is overwhelming for him now and can only abate if FG wakes up. For now, Lagos state and FG are in synchrony which is what they have been clamouring for since but this time it is synchrony in docility, complete state of Inertia. Nigerians need to apply Newton's law of inertia.
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by ZionJay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
jaymejate:
Nice easy robbery. The car still neat sev.
Professional traffic robbers

Its either you are one of the robbers or u have them as friend! undecided
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by onyxo76(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2015
this same area again? i thought i read about an incident 2 days about this same spot.Thankfully she kept her stuff in the boot, but then getting the windows fixed is another expense..God help us oo
Re: Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning by kosokoadeyemi: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Oga ambode&fatai do something fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Vigilante Kills 27-Year-Old Izuchukwu In Umuahia Popular Eatery (Video) / Nigerian Woman Gangraped In Delhi Indian / Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.