Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Shell Nigeria Madness - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Madness (28797 Views)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by basilo101: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I know of some SWesterners that were employed by Shell last week.i agree we are all Nigerians but those of us from oil bearing communities feel the brunt whenever their is fault with their pipelines or instruments and should be duly employed. This biased recruitment trend doesnt seem like it will abate soon..

Very pathetic.
thats why Biafra scares the hell out of yorubas, well, we igbos will get that oil money from our shops and markets. i only pity the so called south south
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Darlx(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
The portal is now working fine!!! so if you have 2.1 bera put 2.1 dia!!!!!!!! just submitted ma application; and booked space here on NL...abeg ooo as we don start am together so, make we just dey press am same way dey go ooo...baba God is our strength, muscle and hope. All the best guys! #SignsOut

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Chidizman(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Thank you for your interest in Graduate or
Internship opportunities with Shell. We regret
that based on the information you have
provided, we are not able to proceed further
with your application. Again, thank you for
your interest in Shell.

This was the message I got after submitting my application and I Clicked on 2.1
Can someone explain why?
Thought they said it' has been rectified undecided
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Darlx(m): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Chidizman:
Thank you for your interest in Graduate or
Internship opportunities with Shell. We regret
that based on the information you have
provided, we are not able to proceed further
with your application. Again, thank you for
your interest in Shell.

This was the message I got after submitting my application and I Clicked on 2.1
Can someone explain why?
Thought they said it' has been rectified undecided

Well, if you did click on 2.1, which i am guessing you probably didnt (cos it seamlessly worked fine for me); I'd be surprised! anyways hope you noticed that the 2.1 was below the 2.2 on the dropdown list?

another explanation cud be, on those other pages, your answers to the questions cud also be the reason for rejection. My broda dont stop applying ooo...till it pull tru!!! mine went tru after the 3rd trial. person wey miss am now, na till next years tinz. #BoysGettingOld....#ShakesMaHeadAndLeavesRoom angry

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Chidizman(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Darlx:

Well, if you did click on 2.1, which i am guessing you probably didnt (cos it seamlessly worked fine for me); I'd be surprised! anyways hope you noticed that the 2.1 was below the 2.2 on the dropdown list?

another explanation cud be, on those other pages, your answers to the questions cud also be the reason for rejection. My broda dont stop applying ooo...till it pull tru!!! mine went tru after the 3rd trial. person wey miss am now, na till next years tinz. #BoysGettingOld....#ShakesMaHeadAndLeavesRoom angry

I re-applied again after I edited that I m done with NYSC which ofcourse am still serving. There and then my application was submitted successfully. Thought they said those that are still serving can apply? Why didn't they honour that after I indicated that am still serving?
Anyways thats there business .
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by ifewunmy(f): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2015
I applied with 2:1 yesterday evening and my application was successful

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Kirigidi(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2015
ephi123:

If you make life miserable for Shell and they pack up and leave, who loses at the end of the day? Both the company and the community will lose, so don't make it seem like it is just the company that will lose.
Point of correctn, it is d oil companies nd d Nigerian Govt dat wil lose financialy in such a case, nd not d oil-bearing communities. Afta all, d oil companies ar not doing anything signifcant enorf for d benefict of dia Niger-Deltan host communities.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kirigidi:
Point of correctn, it is d oil companies nd d Nigerian Govt dat wil lose financialy in such a case, nd not d oil-bearing communities. Afta all, d oil companies ar not doing anything signifcant enorf for d benefict of dia Niger-Deltan host communities.
do you expect them to share all their profits with the communities?? Do you know what is called CSR. You as a community man and as a Nigerian will loose. The oil companies have got nothing to loose. There are so many assets to be explored and developed in other countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by MacMaster01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
geobukky:
U dy vex for shell....
Am nt bad-mouthing any of them jes saying shell is relatively better atleast dy recruit steady and dy are the only one that I think give BSc opportunity to compete even dis one open to Corp members...
To a degree transparent...dont be shocked if the interview is conducted outside via Skype .. I know dy do dat in their post graduate scholarships.

Best of luck to applicants. Wia ris MacMaster01....
Boss I dey oh, na observation mode I dey and shell too get mago mago
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by karleone(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Applied and got this (even after clicking on the Second Class Upper placed under the Second Class Lower; and also the Yes, completed NYSC):

Thank you for your application
Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and for
taking the time to submit your application through our
website.
Please note that you are required to complete an online
assessment as part of your application. You will receive a
notification with the assessment details shortly to the email
address you have provided. If you do not receive the
notification within 48 hours, please contact us as
careers@shell.com to seek assistance.

If you've completed yours and have done the online assessment,
•How long did your take before it was sent?
•Was the assessment technical in nature?
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Chidizman(m): 2:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Does someone else notice the link shell provided for the online assessment is unclickable? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 2:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Chidizman:
Does someone else notice the link shell provided for the online assessment is unclickable? Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

It's from your end; you should know that already coz a lot of people have already completed the test.
My best guess will be your internet security disabling links in your email to prevent you from clicking harmful links embedded within emails.

ADVICE:
1. Try using another browser or PC
2. Try opening your mail as mobile or web view
3. Change your mail settings to basic or full view
4. Search through google for instructions on how to enable links in your mail.
5. Copy the link and paste in your address bar (This should be your last option; it's best clicking on the link to avoid broken link which may leave out your candidate tracking information which is required to link your test score to your application)

Best Wishes
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have 2.2 first degree and a UK masters, can I still apply?
Re: Shell Nigeria Madness by martobi: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Note To Those Working In Lagos. / Recruitment At U- Connect Ng / Nigerian Navy Invites Applications For 2015 Direct Short Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.