Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau (17595 Views)

Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Nicepoker(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jacob zuma?
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Ursino(f): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thank God he is not an Ibo man! People would have said.... Bad behaviour knows no bounds. It can be your brother.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by chinex276(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
name checkers association, lunch is served!
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by HomesOfLife(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
DataOnly1:
Why drug?
Beware of this cheap BASTARD! Once you send him card, he wouldn't send you any Data. God will catch him someday i'm sure.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Nicepoker(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
sotall:
Just came to check the name......

As usual, i am not disappointed.

Tribal Lords and E-warriors.....over to you
no food for u today. Restaurant is closed
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Jibabs2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice job... May God bless dis country!
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Dbboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
I know this man as at March he was caught and fined don't mind Nigeria NDLEA they would soon collect bribe again and release him.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by j1mmy: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Are we sure this story did not get the names wrong....
Could it be that the IGBO drug dealer's name is Ngozi Madubuike and the code-name for the agent who arrested the NDIGBO drug dealer is ZUMA?

Then again I just saw the photo of the ZUMA, looks like the typical suspects (IGBO) to me

Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by RexTramadol1: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
shocked I just came here to check tne name of the culprit and I was suprise cheesy because revise is the case grin though proud to be a member of(NCA) name checkers association grin grin

Afi revise is the case naa.........whatever happened to reverse Iz nuh mai business.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by bolawillams(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
I remember this Zuma guy very well when I was a Sales Rep in Jos. He sells all kinds of prohibited drugs and substances. Young boys and girls always trooping into his shop to buy stuffs. I also know a place where igbo is hawked in the open and in trays like people do bread. A policeman dared not come close, otherwise he's killed and dumped in some bush. Ever seen father and son taking Igbo and getting high? Ever harboured thoughts of a married man bringing home another lady to f#ck right in the presence of his wife with doors left wide open? Come to Plateau, you will see wonders!
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Afi revise is the case naa.........whatever happened to reverse Iz nuh mai business.

Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:

angry
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by j1mmy: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
ZUMA is an IGBO person...someone just texted me to confirm.

I am giving this one to NDIGBO, they never cease to surprise me!
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by obiak4(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
cathodekazim:
Notorious drug dealer arrested in Plateau

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/notorious-drug-dealer-arrested-in-plateau/

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have apprehended a notorious drug dealer operating in the state.

The NDLEA Commander in the state, Dr Ngozi Madubuike, on Tuesday in Jos said the culprit identified as Zuma was nabbed with 350.6 kilograms of psychotropic substances.

Madubuike disclosed that Zuma was an ex-convict, who was sentenced in March to three years in prison with an option of fine.

She said, “He used to disguise his nefarious act of peddling controlled drugs, he is also a major wholesale supplier of these drugs in Plateau.

“All the drugs in his possession are controlled drugs and he doesn’t have the qualification or licence to sell these controlled drugs.”

The State NDLEA Commander stated that the suspect has been charged to court, adding that the agency would ensure he is jailed so as to save the youths from his alleged nefarious activities.

“This time around, we hope he will not be given an option of fine, because he is a second time offender.

“We want to ensure that he desists from these illicit drug activities which is ravaging the youths of the state,” Madubuike said.

Cc: Lalasticlala
two months or so the guy would be out
if they are going to nail him they would have named the drugs found on him
FYI daizapem,tramol are controlled drugs so what is ndlea saying
water has passed under the bridge less than two months he would be out
thought it cocaine
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by dungas30(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
sad Plateau youths and drugs! I know a place where igbo is hawked in the open and in trays like people do bread. A policeman dared not come close, otherwise he's killed and dumped in some bush. Ever seen father and son taking Igbo and getting high? Ever harboured thoughts of a married man bringing home another lady to f#ck right in the presence of his wife with doors left wide open? Come to Plateau, you will see wonders!
u most be mad to give plateau this look. nt d plateau i live.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by malton: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
dungas30:
u most be mad to give plateau this look. nt d plateau i live.
I doubt if you even know Plateau State better than I do. Besides, I did say "a place"... or does that mean the same thing as the whole of Plateau to you? Ask around what happens in Kurgwi, Quanpa'an LGA, then come state whether I was lying or not.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by prospect8007: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
life imprisonment direct!
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
When I hear drug dealer I Nigeria, what comes to my mind is weed sellers...cnt blame myse tho
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Lynpet: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
BIG guys don't go to kirikiri he Zuma will be back soon
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
No money in the country yet only they politicians are making it, so allow the drug dealers to drug out of the country for their dailly stuff.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Abhiolar(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
I know is our "Igbo" people... Proudly NCA Name Checker Association
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Abhiolar(f): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
ZUMA ROCK is an IGBO person...someone just texted me to confirm.
I am giving this one to NDIGBO, they never cease to surprise me![/quote]
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by steph2sweet(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

What's wrong with you??
You are just going about ending time in all tread.
If you have nothing to say can't you get you ass off the tread?
Hahahaha, oh my goodness
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by Amono: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chai Chai, I know dt man ooo. He sales only illicit drugs at old bukuru park jos. Chai Chai.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau by WizJesus007(m): 1:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Ah know diz ZUMA.....diz not Tha first tym na.....sha he go still comot nd Kip on moving with Tha touts around old old bukuru park!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Who Stole Plantain Paraded By The Community Youths (Video) / Troops Kill 81 Terrorists In Borno / Woman Killed As Police Enforce Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.