Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye (2362 Views)

4 Numbers Of 2bed-flat At Oke Ayo Iju Ishaga Ifako Ijaiye For Sale 14m Asking / For sale: A Bungalow Consisting Of 3 Flats At Alakuko, Ifako-Ijaiye.(With Pics) / House Forsale Ifako-ijaiye Ogba 25million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2009
2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye

2 Bedroom Flat @ N250,000 Per Annun x 2 Years (Total Package = N620,000)

3 Bedroom Flat @ N250,000 Per Annun x 2 Years (Total Package = N630,000)

For Inspection Please call below

Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 14, 2009
Can i know the particular area in Ogba the 2 Bedroom flat is and how many nos of Toilet and Bath
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2009
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 10:30am On May 25, 2009
For Inspection Please call below

Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by axeman85(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2009
hello the 3bedroom does it have these features

good location ,newly built or in good shape and condition, fenced, running water, good neighbourhood, good or ok road, tiled floor, and spacious as well. were in ogba is this located . is it after the waec office or where exactly ? tanks.
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2009
how many toilets and baths, is it tiled or what,
please list features,
Also do i have to pay some agency as i have tired of having to do that all over again,

very annonying that most estate agents after collect fees from you, will only flash and expect one to pay their transport and all.
I am a serious nairalander client needing a property.
My email is sammyolan@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 9:54am On May 26, 2009
how many toilets and baths, is it tiled or what,
please list features,
Also do i have to pay some agency as i have tired of having to do that all over again,

very annonying that most estate agents after collect fees from you, will only flash and expect one to pay their transport and all.
I am a serious nairalander client needing a property.
My email is sammyolan@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2009
axeman85:

hello the 3bedroom does it have these features

good location ,newly built or in good shape and condition, fenced, running water, good neighbourhood, good or ok road, tiled floor, and spacious as well. were in ogba is this located . is it after the waec office or where exactly ? tanks.

Good morning poster, First the landlord of the 3 bedroom unambiguously stated that he want Yoruba tenant, I'm very sorry to disclose this kind of information but Nairalanders should try to understand I'm just an agent or a broker.

The House is Newly Built and is very spacious in very good condition the road that link to the house is motorable but not tarred.

The house is fenced round with nice color paint and alot of parking space ,4 tenant going to live in the house all together. good neighborhood [ neighboring Kudirat Abiola Housing Estate, K Farm Garden Luxury and Harmony Estate inside Karaole Estate ]

The House is located at Ifako Ijaiye Local Goverment off College road Ogba.

If you are still interested please call me for inspection 07029736151
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Uagency: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
1, Petrol station with Registered Documents needed urgently at Ajah Axis.Your call will be highly appreciated if you can come up with good information regarding my request.

2, Blocks of Flats at Ogba budget is 20-25m,

Do treat as urgent Please.

Umanah.
Re: 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Flat New House Available @ Ogba Ifako Ijaiye by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2009
U - agency:

1, Petrol station with Registered Documents needed urgently at Ajah Axis.Your call will be highly appreciated if you can come up with good information regarding my request.

2, Blocks of Flats at Ogba budget is 20-25m,

Do treat as urgent Please.

Umanah.

I will call you as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence 100 Acres Or 40 Hectares Of Land? / Electrical fixing & Installation Expert in Lekki area Lagos Nigeria. / Properties For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.