Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' (744 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident / Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by zicomanie04(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji shared a photo from her upcoming movie, ‘Road to Yesterday‘, where Nigerian born British actor, Oris Erheuro, the lead male, Genevieve’s husband in the movie, was in a shower with her. Genevieve Nnaji hasn't starred in a movie for a long time now. She is relaunching her career with this movie. see the photo at http://www.omonaijanews.com/2015/11/genevieve-and-oris-erheuro-bath.html

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
see bwest ooooo

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by ElDaIllest(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out two things: 1.if her body and other ladies are different 2.if the poster above me is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by miqos02(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
cool
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by zicomanie04(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:
see bwest ooooo
Olympus has fallen
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
zicomanie04:

Olympus has fallen

it may rise again
grin
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
ElDaIllest:
I'm still trying to figure out two things:
1.if her body and other ladies are different
2.if the poster above me is a lesbian
undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by 4reala(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:
see bwest ooooo
na sleepers I dey see so ooo
Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
4reala:
na sleepers I dey see so ooo
its not jor but semi-slippers

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Oris Erheuro Bath Together In 'road To Yesterday' by 4reala(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
osedvgirl:

its not jor but semi-slippers
lol grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tribunal Sacks Taraba Governor, Ishaku - Daily Trust / Yoruba: Facts And Not Prejudise / Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra Project Must Be Stopped Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.