Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan (589 Views)

Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo) / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by imepaul(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
A LETTER TO MOURINHO FROM A CHELSEA FAN

I just wanna go straight to the point. If everyone has been afraid
to tell you the truth, I'll look you straight to the face & tell you
the truth!

You have been too stubborn to accept blame. In life, I've come
to realise that if you wanna move forward, you have to listen to
critics, accept your mistakes & work on them because that is
the only way you can improve. But instead, you find fault at
every accusations or mistake that you make.

Mr Jose, sorry to say, you are the major problem chelsea is
having because right from onset, the moment we drew our 1st
match with swansea, immediately, you complained. When we
lost to manchester city, you complained again! Well, your
persistent complaining affected the team directly because I
believe that they believe that whenever they flop, Mourinho is
always there to defend them!

Mr Jose, as a chelsea fan, I will tell you, I've lost my confidence
in you along with many other chelsea fans! If Abrahimovic
considers to still keep you as the coach which I pray he doesn't,
you need to learn to accept your fault & work on it. Thank you.
A faithful Blues fan

Akpan Ime Paul
Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by mrhipup(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK o
Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
And U think this letter will reach Mourinho? Lol...juz accept that the players of Chelsea are really bad...Chelsea is a dumping off of lousy players...so better luck next time blues coz ur team wont go nowhere on this season...

#mufc

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by calddon(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
If u c jose now na to snap pic with am go hungry u @op
Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by fazzy28(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
@kashy,wat if Chelsea goes far dis season, wats gona b ur tk?
Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by shogosco: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
say NO to gamble
Re: A Letter To Jose Mourinho From A Chelsea Fan by imepaul(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Snap pishore ke?......... D man dn baff?

@kashy, even if we go dwn as u say, mu wnt win anytin dis season!...... U wanna bet?

(1) (Reply)

Gonzalo Higuain To Replace Diego Costa In January / Can Arsenal Go Through To Knockout Stage / My Account Has Not Been Credited Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.