Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda (752 Views)

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And Orezi Pictured Together At An Event / Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by darmys(f): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
the video is for a track off his new album "Double your Hustle" .

The album is said to be really good by those who have listened to it.
There are so many catchy songs that will speak to everyone who is in the process of getting their daily bread in whatever industry they find themselves.

Photo Credit: Orezi Instagram

Photo 1 : Video shoot
Photo 2 : On his way to Uganda

Re: Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by nuelzy: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
cool
Re: Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by vizkiz: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
why will you go all the way just to shoot a music video. I don't get
Re: Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by hob(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Alrighty
Re: Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by IamMrNoble(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
nuelzy:
cool
Re: Singer Orezi Pictured On the Set of a music video In Uganda by Beesluv: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
good.
Looks like catoon setting

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Like Talking About My Marriage – DJ Xclusive / The Current Top 5 Funniest Comedians In Nigeria / Charlie Sheen Caught On Camera Performing MouthAction On A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.