Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday (1680 Views)

Tanzanian Singer Shilole Allows Men To Touch Her B@@TY On Stage / Uproar As Singer, Diamond Platnumz Shares After Toilet-sex Video With Girlfriend / Meet Vanessa Mdee - The Tanzanian Singer That Is A Threat To Tiwa Savage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday by darmys(f): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who said money cant buy happiness! Kidding but then! Top African super star diamond Platnumz showed off his very generous side when he got his sister (her name is queen) a car on her birthday.

He excitedly revealed the Gift saying;
Happy Birthday my luvly and Beautiful sisy... let dat small gift be your Bornday memory from your young Brother....�� @queendarleen4real
Luckiest sister of the year queen also thanked her bro. She said;

Thnx My bro@diamondplatnumz Happy birthday to Me ��������

Photo1 : The Gift
Photo2 : Diamond celebrating with his sister

Photo Credit: DIamond Platnumz Instagram
Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/11/balling-tanzanian-singer-diamond.html#more

Re: Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Super talented artiste.

With all the money he get, na this london used jalopy he see buy for sis
Re: Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday by wheredemdey: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Super talented artiste.

As in ehen...i just tire...when Linda dey buy 2011 accord for her baby brother....dis diamond for kuku give the girl 1k pounds...she for use am shop buy gd clothes than this car wey she go add her mechanic ontop mtn family and friends cos this kind car go worry am wella

1 Like

Re: Balling! Tanzanian Singer Diamond Platnumz Gift His Sister A Car On Her Birthday by MOVERSMAG: 1:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Super talented artiste.

Hahahahahahahahahabahahaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actor, Harry Anyanwu Brutally Attacked In Enugu / Pic: Egbon Olamide, If U Dont Want To Come To Our Wedding, Return Our I.V!!! / Video 9 Painful DEATHS Ever Of Football Player Who Died On The Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.