Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha (488 Views)

Governors Of Bayelsa, Abia, Delta Akwa Ibom, States Arrive Owerri (pictures) / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by speedyGonzales: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
The Chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has said in the clear terms that “Rivers and Akwa Ibom States are very strategic to the APC”.

Okorocha, who made this known while fielding questions from journalists in Owerri, also claimed that the electorate in the two states voted overwhelmingly for the APC.

“Rivers and Akwa Ibom States are very strategic to the APC. The electorate in the two states voted overwhelmingly for the APC but their votes were stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, through various forms of electoral malpractices”, Okorocha said.

Although he resisted the temptation of disclosing the strategies his APC political platform intends to use in sacking PDP in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, Chief Okorocha however said that plans were on to actualize the target.

Answering another question, Okorocha said he stands vindicated, following the eventual victory of President Muhammadu Buhari during the last general election.

“I appeal to Ndigbo to avoid unnecessary bickering and antagonism with the North, West and other parts of the country, so as to brighten the prospects of a president of Igbo extraction in future”, Okorocha said.

On why his administration was yet to appoint commissioners and special advisers, the Governor said it has enabled him save money for the state, for capital projects.

“If I appoint them now, they will start demanding for imprest, traveling allowance, hazard allowance and this is outside their monthly pay. This has enabled me save some money for the state, for capital projects”, Okorocha explained.

Asked why all public taps in the state have dried up, the Governor said he preferred sinking water boreholes for communities instead of procuring chemicals, maintaining machines and other facilities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/rivers-akwa-ibom-states-strategic-for-apc-says-okorocha/
Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by Adaowerri111: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okorocha, Imo state needs help
Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by Spactacle(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
La waoo
Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by Mogidi: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chief Okorocha however said that plans were on to actualize the target.

Meaning: We will rig the election.
Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by boboLIL(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ndi mmadu
Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by psucc(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Okoroawusa should go and pay salary. We can't allow what goes on in IMO state to happen here in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Akwa Ibom States Strategic For APC, Says Okorocha by Hestanfell: 1:41am On Nov 21, 2015
speedyGonzales:
The Chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has said in the clear terms that “Rivers and Akwa Ibom States are very strategic to the APC”.

Okorocha, who made this known while fielding questions from journalists in Owerri, also claimed that the electorate in the two states voted overwhelmingly for the APC.

“Rivers and Akwa Ibom States are very strategic to the APC. The electorate in the two states voted overwhelmingly for the APC but their votes were stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, through various forms of electoral malpractices”, Okorocha said.

Although he resisted the temptation of disclosing the strategies his APC political platform intends to use in sacking PDP in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, Chief Okorocha however said that plans were on to actualize the target.

Answering another question, Okorocha said he stands vindicated, following the eventual victory of President Muhammadu Buhari during the last general election.

“I appeal to Ndigbo to avoid unnecessary bickering and antagonism with the North, West and other parts of the country, so as to brighten the prospects of a president of Igbo extraction in future”, Okorocha said.

On why his administration was yet to appoint commissioners and special advisers, the Governor said it has enabled him save money for the state, for capital projects.

“If I appoint them now, they will start demanding for imprest, traveling allowance, hazard allowance and this is outside their monthly pay. This has enabled me save some money for the state, for capital projects”, Okorocha explained.

Asked why all public taps in the state have dried up, the Governor said he preferred sinking water boreholes for communities instead of procuring chemicals, maintaining machines and other facilities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/rivers-akwa-ibom-states-strategic-for-apc-says-okorocha/

youre a gay pedophile N I G G ER

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:jonathan Ignored Advice, Was Dancing Azonto On Television-nef / DSS Reacts To Reports Of Its Agents Raiding Ex NSA, Dasuki's Abuja Residence / Rivers Guber: Inec Appeals Against Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.