Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (59346 Views)

Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Iamthoney(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
gokay11:
Baba please don't let ur supporters down fulfill ur campaign promises.
Onwe be di ihe unu fu
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by shugaboy6102(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
[/quote]
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool
[quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=39680669] Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

For now the only thing we want from PMB is.........The promised NATIONAL GRAZING PATHWAY for herdsmen. cool
fulaniHERDSman:
Pained Southies, no power for you lot till 2070. After we must have finished your oil and developed our lake chad basin oil fields we kick y'all out.

. You are a disgrace to NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ststyreal(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
did gej promise anyone free meals and free N5000 ? .
Abeg, ask me ask am that question again. Supporters of evil.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ststyreal(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tonnierichy:
If Buhari will fulfil that promise, it wouldn't be now.....

The country is not financially buoyant to effect such promise yet!!

So I'll advice everyone to be reasonable.....

I can remember wen such issue was raised under the Jonathan's administration, it was outrightly shot out by former senate President David Mark.
Must u defend d undefendables? Don't b a Supporter of evil. They knew the state of the economy before making these burgeous promises. They must pay that money, Bros dis one don hook them, next time they will b more careful with their political abracadabra promises.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Chai! How time flies! I even forgot buhari and Apc even promised this sef. I don't really blame myself sha. Why won't i forget when, ever since buhari took over, its been one problem to another! Its definitely going to be a long 4 years o!
this kind lesboboy sef
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by jhuzcoyle(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
what does bein uneducated have to do with my comment? R u dat silly or u just want my attention?
Because ur silly comment doesn't rhyme with the topic.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by dannybomb(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2015
APC have deceived innocent Nigerians to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Mistermamus(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2015
annibro:
I wonder wat some people want Buhari to use and fulfil dat promise wen d entire tresury was looted 4 election purpose by d previous govt who also deceived d entire country dat our economy was amongst d largest growing in d world.
With such a pronuncement, who wouldn't promise its citizens Heaven on Earth?

Buhari took Okonjo eweala by her words & made dat promise
entire treasury looted huh do u knw wat iz treasury sef? Evry1 4 dey drink garri by nw. Wen They released 413 bil to marketers n shared bailout funds to states. Kai apc just keeps decieving una with lies.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by tobe4real(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2015
i voted for the man,but right now i'm just watching from a distance and monitoring his every move..i would not say anything until 2019..God keep us alive
Editor1:
Buhari is just a disgrace...
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
OK. which one have u been able to deliver?
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Truly, when a dullard rules, the people regret!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Kennitrust(m): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari, in his much desire to rule Nigeria again like other military head of states only wanted just an opportunity to rule Nigeria again but not to work. if u re expecting anything from Buhari, expect the next picture he'll snap in other part of the world. four yrs is really going to be very long.

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 05, 2015
smashad:
The man u are talking abt is working is ass out for ungrateful Nigerians like u

Working his dumb ass for who?
Did I send an illiterate to work for me?
Did I vote for a fool?

he should go and resign jare, if all his work is bringing more and more harsh economic conditions for Nigeria, especially for his foolish followers, then he is a confirmed BIG FAILURE and a DISGRACE to humanity.

Arrant Nonsense. ..

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by MOVERSMAG: 2:21am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

ABOOOOOKIIII
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Editor1:
Buhari is just a disgrace...
In sane countries, a dullard of this calibre would be in Elderly homes, fed by NGOs. But here we have someone who would insult out sensibilities...making unfound promises dat is never feasible. And still. deny the rest.
OK. which one have u been able to deliver?
Answer==None!!
Big shame!

Truly, when a dullard rules, the people regret!
who is a more dullard between pmb and gej who was fond of saying he didn't know virtually everythng dat went on during his govt
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by mcsnup: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2015
all the minority in here, I go quote una after 4yrs. sai baba
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
lolz....

We knew all those were just empty campaign promises used to deceive gullible Nigerians... grin grin grin

Apc taking care of their pocket, since 1999
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by moyakz(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

i doubt you are a nigerian.if u are,then apc lies will soon find u..and plz stop commenting like u r on drugs,trying to break nigeria apart with ur apc kinda brain.pathway ko,middle-road ni!

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2015
moyakz:

i doubt you are a nigerian.if u are,then apc lies will soon find u..and plz stop commenting like u r on drugs,trying to break nigeria apart with ur apc kinda brain.pathway ko,middle-road ni!
Ubanka!
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by moyakz(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Ubanka!
another Daura President's descendant spotted..the most clueless av seen so far!

1 Like

Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Dozzysamuel(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-senate-apcs-n5000-month-promise-unemployed-nigerians
...good motion, but I know the APC senators won't allow the motion to scale through because of the wicked and selfish reasons.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2015
ststyreal:

Must u defend d undefendables? Don't b a Supporter of evil. They knew the state of the economy before making these burgeous promises. They must pay that money, Bros dis one don hook them, next time they will b more careful with their political abracadabra promises.

I can't blame them for making such promises despite knowing the state of the economy....

It's d language the masses understand....

Good and sincere manifestos are not enuf to woo voters in Nigeria

You'll have to suspend ur integrity if you want to reach there....

It doesn't mean ur a bad person or that you don't av good intentions!! Its just wah it takes to win d votes.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2015
anonimi:

Maybe the 15 pages of the thread below can redeem you from your IGNORANCE.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I hope you are NOT mentally lazy and can go through just a SAMPLE of Jonathan's achievements that was documented on those pages. wink
Anything that is done and does not favor the masses is tantamount to not doing anything....

I really don't av time to talk much
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by annibro(f): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Mistermamus:
entire treasury looted huh do u knw wat iz treasury sef? Evry1 4 dey drink garri by nw. Wen They released 413 bil to marketers n shared bailout funds to states. Kai apc just keeps decieving una with lies.

Ofcos I don't min to zero level. Wrong use of word der. Yes states were bailed out & recently, oil marketers paid. Also u can see d President is not in d habit of borrowing 2 pay salaries & he has come outrightly at N.delhi 2 say we are Broke. So were will d 5k cum from? Its a mistek on his part though 2 mek a promise wen u aren't sure of d actual situation on groung. Our economy is bad & until it improves, dat promise mite not be feasible. Witout dat promise, he wud ve stil won dat election.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Anything that is done and does not favor the masses is tantamount to not doing anything....

I really don't av time to talk much

Do you mean the revival of the railways "does not favour the masses" shocked
Me sef I really don't have time to talk much.

eazydon:
At my backyard in Aba. our own train over here is very real. 2 times in a day it vibrates the ground.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079404_img20150113093139_jpeg8f36fa35ec568ebebe48dc9074e8a29d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079405_img20150113093149_jpeg45b4b86e153dd40d6444417ccd494db4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079406_img20150113093253_jpegcc2a295343e86e1d334e86c6a037f084

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079407_img20150113093347_jpeg7aa09c0ad00e0efe871c8884a2c64f87
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Geedhey(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
If we lie to the government they call it Sabotage if the government lies to the people they call it politics...
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by kingsfield(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2015
skulboiy1990:
... Bros na wa u oo... Gimme 1 solid reason y he is a dullard like u just said
If u rly knw d meaning of d word "dullard".
Then u'll c d solid n liquid reason.
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by ststyreal(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tonnierichy:

I can't blame them for making such promises despite knowing the state of the economy....

It's d language the masses understand....

Good and sincere manifestos are not enuf to woo voters in Nigeria

You'll have to suspend ur integrity if you want to reach there....

It doesn't mean ur a bad person or that you don't av good intentions!! Its just wah it takes to win d votes.

And u people call Mr president incorruptible man. That means Lie Mohammed is really a liar. Abeg, I am waiting for my 5k jare .
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
ststyreal:

And u people call Mr president incorruptible man. That means Lie Mohammed is really a liar. Abeg, I am waiting for my 5k jare .

Ask yourself, do you really deserve it?!

Did you support him @ any stage?! undecided
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
anonimi:

Do you mean the revival of the railways "does not favour the masses" shocked
Me sef I really don't have time to talk much.

Lmao cheesy

Yeye old school train undecided

Anything worth doing is worth doing well....

The train idea was just another means to embezzle in preparation for election....
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by anonimi: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Lmao cheesy

Yeye old school train undecided

Anything worth doing is worth doing well....

The train idea was just another means to embezzle in preparation for election....

You must be talking about Fashola whose train project has remained at the IDEA level four years after plenty paparazzi grin

AUGUST 10, 2011

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars. shocked

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

More from: https://nowtoronto.com/news/next-stop-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986954_227085_217133764973083_1665116_n_jpg748f7881e9a4a7029d746ce618b9e883

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986970_226204_217133461639780_436735_n_jpg881704f0a82d9e191193a6cb576f8d24

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our "excellent" former governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
JANUARY 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples former Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

How We Spent N160bn World Bank Loan on Light Rail Project
11 Sep 2014
He, therefore, explained that the state government already “has in place, strategies to repay the loan. The federal government was in the know of the state’s decision to take the bond and it approved it.”

He added that the truth “is that what they do not also say is that no state in Nigeria can borrow money outside, from any multilateral agencies without the approval of the federal government.

“What they did not say is that they approved it. No state can raise money by bond the way we have done without the federal government’s approval. Both SEC and NSE are all federal regulatory agencies through which we must pass. If they said okay, it means there must be something good about the debt.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact the new governor, Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these SCAM masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Why I reached out to Igbo voters –Ambode, Lagos APC governorship candidate
APRIL 4, 2015
When is the light rail going to be delivered, the project seems to be going on for years?

I just said it, it’s being funded by Lagos State and the Federal Government support is not there. But I believe strongly that we will create a financial restructuring that will allow us to deliver that light rail within the next 18 months.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/feature/hotseat/why-i-reached-out-to-igbo-voters-ambode-lagos-apc-governorship-candidate/

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!
Can anyone reconcile the fact that the federal government approved LASG's World Bank loan for this project yet the new governor dey spin us long tales of no federal support. He must think we are all baby pikins wey mama fit tell FAKE tory angry
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by goldedprince: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Seriously?
U guys really wanna sit at home and just get 5k?
Tell me u are all joking.
Buari is the best president Nigeria will ever have.
Where in Nigeria history have you heard nigeria probing a formal first lady or even a governor for fraud. This is first of its kind ib Nigeria. There is change everywhere. Only an idiot or blind nigerian will say no change.
Besides now1dollar is 500N. First time in naija. Only the wise will know how to use this and change his life. Tired of seeing complains about buari "best president nigeria will ever have"
Re: Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
yea cool. Lol
So... Do u play puzzle? Can u decode something if I post it all over Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.