Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia (20995 Views)

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Cameroon Takes Over Akwa-Ibom Communities, Hoist Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by RisingSun1: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
This can only happen using buhari islamic army!

Its obvious that the islamic army invited their cattle-rearing brothers to graze there.

This is one of the reasons why IPOB is clamouring for arms to defend our land from islamic forces.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by arewafederation: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
totit:

Don't even bother yaa self. Their weapon, strength remain on NL.. winks*

Bra-rat I support you totally but you need to be brave abeg

Lolzzz... They are nothing but a nuisance to NL, wasting their empty lives chest beating while their chief miscreant is in the hands of DSS having red hot rod in his arsss.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by ArodeTsolaye: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
totit:

At the bolded. Hands up " I don't think so.
What I am seeing here is an angry bra-rat soldier who is trying as much as possible to use pictures, irrelevant and long episode to cover is shame, while trying to be happy at the same time.

grin grin grin grin

When will you be free,brave enough to set your semi god free, Nnamdi cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

Let me give you an update...

1.) Kanu is prolly feeding well, far better than what your hungry osun parents can ever eat in their lifetime.

2.) He is currently being besieged by big men and tempted with billions to write an undertaken and drop the Biafran struggle. A yorubaman can't survive detention for 2 hours.

3.) He is a symbol, a Che guevera. All men will die but not all will be immortalized. I know many of you admire him and wish he was yoruba. But even Afonja refused to die for yorubas, he instead decided to become abubaku for fulani and died cowardly in the hands of the same fulani but not for the yorubas.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Idrismusty97(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
The Jihad begins, I thought it would start from Imo. Emir of Abia loading..... smiley

Vulu come and see o!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Idrismusty97(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
After all they were insulting the UK, the same people that stopped the Fulani jihad down south. Time to resume, Fulani must get to the Atlantic ocean!

Vulu

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Gboliwe: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
So the Fulanis want to share army land with them? If they can be confined within that area, then they (Ohafia people) should let them be. But again, what's the motive or is it rationale for the flag hanging itself? Is this a new method? I adontgerrit
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
IlekeHD:
Local news, Igbos are too busy attacking Yorubas to care about what's going on there.

Imagine, near an army barrack? Ok o

Please where is the flag
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by totit: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Let me give you an update...

1.) Kanu is prolly feeding well, far better than what your hungry osun parents can ever eat in their lifetime.

2.) He is currently being besieged by big men and tempted with billions to write an undertaken and drop the Biafran struggle. A yorubaman can't survive detention for 2 hours.

3.) He is a symbol, a Che guevera. All men will die but not all will be immortalized. I know many of you admire him and wish he was yoruba. But even Afonja refused to die for yorubas, he instead decided to become abubaku for fulani and died cowardly in the hands of the same fulani but not for the yorubas.

Bla bla bla. Same long episode with same pictures. You no dey tire ni grin cheii this guy don enter one chance..eyah cheesy

You bravery, long episode won't solve these abeg

Read the news again and stop bombarding me/us with these story grin

Abia is under threats and about to be islamised and this is all you can composed from you yellow/bravery bombom?

Ipob youth cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by totit: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
arewafederation:

Lolzzz... They are nothing but a nuisance to NL, wasting their empty lives chest beating while their chief miscreant is in the hands of DSS having red hot rod in his arsss.

Dont mind those cowards. They are busy shouting/flexing lagos is no mans land while their land is being taken, about to be islamise.

I forsee every Nnamdi, obi, chinyere converting to slam and being force to answer " chinyemusa, obihamed, nnamditaofik wink grin

Oh land of the falling sun see what await you..

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Rilwayne001: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
No jor! I love the way you make them sweat. wink cheesy cool

So as I dey cause trouble, you dey enjoy the film. Hope you won't run away when they come after me? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by rhymaster: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
CSTR2:
If this is true, then this is outright provocation.
The senile president should do something about this quickly before it degenerates into something nasty.
The athmosphere in the SE is already tense and stuffs like this would tip it.

Let the president of zooafra Kanu do something about it! Ibos are such whinny losers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by emeritus856: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:
A dey laugh Pro-nigeria Igbos. They do not know the plans the fulanis have in stock for them.

Their brother the head of miyetti allah west africa is in power and they know the East is very stubborn against them, so they want to use military power to forcefully fulanize and Islamize the east while they keep chasing the cowardly yoruba to benin republic without military support.

To the gallant Biafrans out there, keep your eyes open as usual, to the pro-nigeria Easterners...keep sleeping, the fulanis you love are coming to murder you in sleep, so you can sleep forever.
[/s]

Amadi Collins, Now I know why your father was stoned to death. You are still blaming Yoruba here instead of you to face those hosting flag on your land. Cowards like you make noise online, your large head is truly empty. Buhahahahaha. Shameless slave

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by emeritus856: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
totit:

Soon abia will become " abiarabic state" grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by emeritus856: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
To think that the people rejoicing over this are the cowardly yorubaboons with 250 year old fulani flags and emirates on their lands in kwara and kogi makes it even funnier.

Amadi, you gala sellers don suffer. Abia is now Fulani land, Anambra is Igala land, Ebonyi is a dead land also. Lmaoooo. 5th class citizen like you will surely end your miserable life soon, buhahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by CSTR2: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
arewafederation:

Flush who out Abeg quit yelling like an adolescent girl and act if you can. angry

Most SE people are already filled with hate, so there is no point repeating that fact.

If Ibos can confidently claim to be the owners of lagos, why all the fuss about the Fulani hoisting their flag in iboland?

Alright then.
By the time, your Fulani brothers are burnt with their strange Islamic flags, I hope you would take it with as much candour.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by arewafederation: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Alright then.
By the time, your Fulani brothers are burnt with their strange Islamic flags, I hope you would take it with as much candour.

Hehehe...Noisemakers! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by CSTR2: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
arewafederation:

Hehehe...Noisemakers! cheesy
Of course, you would see it as noisemaking.
Until it inevitably backfires horribly, then the usual ''Igbos are hateful'' songs will begin.
Keep laughing.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by CSTR2: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
The last Fulani-Igbo rancour that saw many fulanis fleeing the Onitsha head brigde and even asaba and running into barracks for safety, is not too far off in our memory.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Herald47:
whenever we have their time(hausa/fulani),we always deal with them,we aren't the yorubas who fears them to the least.

Keep quiet. Yorubas are currently dealing with them.
How are you cowards dealing with them?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Why are you gallivanting excitedly?
Are you a Fulani herdswoman?

Is this about me now?
Am I the one that hoisted the flag?
I know our ipod youths go form mouth blame Yorubas for this.

Abia.......wow, boko harams are really moving to the East. You guys, continue to form coward, hiding behind Ijaw identity [biafra]

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by arewafederation: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course, you would see it as noisemaking.
Until it inevitably backfires horribly, then the usual ''Igbos are hateful'' songs will begin.
Keep laughing.

You are still making noise cheesy

I'm Gona enjoy watching you guys cry like the arsenal fan sitting next to me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
IlekeHD:

Is this about me now?
Am I the one that hoisted the flag?
I know our ipod youths go form mouth blame Yorubas for this.

Abia.......wow, boko harams are really moving to the East. You guys, continue to form coward, hiding behind Ijaw identity [biafra]
You are insane.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
CSTR2:
You are insane.
Don't quote me again.

So I'm insane but the almajiris hoisting tarabic flags on your land is sane? Pitiful igbo tout.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Breakingtimes is a worthless imbecilic news source
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Breakingtimes is a worthless imbecilic news source

Look at this coward igbo tout, of course you'll deny it.

It's on several newspapers. Pick your poison.

You guys keep denying. They need more land and total compliance.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
IlekeHD:

I'm not Igbo.
As for d insults, well, it speaks much of ur IQ.
Several newspapers? Give me links
Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
IlekeHD:

Guy shut up....its not a credible news....it was false rumour, so pls your eagerness to reduce IGBOS to your your pitiful and pathetic self won't work.

Am from abia state, and such story is cockand bull....

Try again loser....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

Guy shut up....its not a credible news....it was false rumour, so pls your eagerness to reduce IGBOS to your your pitiful and pathetic self won't work.

Am from abia state, and such story is cockand bull....

Try again loser....hehehe

It's not a credit news but it's featured on several newspapers.

Should I be surprised that our online igbo warriors are denying Fulani claims on their land?

One coward even said that Fulanis have a right to hoist their flag in Abia near an army barrack.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Abia House launches investigation into alleged Fulani Republic in Ohafia [/size]

UMUAHIA—THE Abia State House of Assembly has ordered an investigation into the reported putting up of a sign post with the inscription “Fulani Republic” near the 14 Brigade Army Barracks, Ohafia Council Area of the State.

The House also recalled its former Minority Leader, Sir Abraham Oba, who was suspended about three months ago following the position of his party on the N30 billion bonds the government wanted to secure.

The investigation by the House followed a petition brought by the member representing Ohafia South constituency, Chief Uchendu Ifeanyi, which drew the attention of the House to the alleged “Fulani Republic” sign post mounted by Fulani herdsmen.

According to Uchendu, the said sign post “posed threat to peace in his constituency” because it created the impression that the herdsmen had taken over that portion of land where they grazed their cattle.

The committee which has Chikwendu Kanu representing Isiala Ngwa South Constituency, as Chairman, was charged with the responsibility to establish if the said “Fulani Republic” land was part of the Army land and how the Fulani came into its alleged occupation. The committee is to submit its report next Wednesday.

Activities of Fulani cattle herdsmen in some Abia communities have become a source of great worry to the people because the cattle cause huge damage to crops and farmlands in these rural communities where the breeders illegally and brazenly colonize as grazing grounds and dared the land owners for a showdown when challenged.

Besides the damage on crops and other farm produce, the aggressive nature of the Fulani cattle guards is more of concern to any community they invade. They are always armed to the teeth with dangerous weapons, including AK47, charms and deadly daggers and machetes and are ready to attack the farm owners at the least provocation.

There have been reports of clashes between the herdsmen and farmers in some Abia communities of Uzoakoli in Bende Local Government Area, Ebem and Akanu in Ohafia and Umuchieze in Umunneochi of deadly clashes between rural farmers and the cattle breeders.

In Ozuakoli for instance, a man popularly known in the areas as Ajambele sometime in the past received a deadly attack when he confronted Fulani cattle herdsmen who invaded his farmland with their cattle and he met the cattle destroying his farm in the Over Rail area of the community.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/abia-house-launches-investigation-into-alleged-fulani-republic-in-ohafia/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by IlekeHD: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=14pt]Assembly orders probe of ‘Fulani Republic’ in Abia
[/size]

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/assembly-orders-probe-of-fulani-republic-in-abia/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by scholes0(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
A new Fulani Emirate in Ohafia, Abia state??

Ha!! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
IlekeHD:

It's not a credit news but it's featured on several newspapers.

Should I be surprised that our online igbo warriors are denying Fulani claims on their land?

One coward even said that Fulanis have a right to hoist their flag in Abia near an army barrack.

Oga, your antics to belittle IGBOS are lame and rancid...if you know ohafia people well, you won't even disgrace yourself this far....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Has Shown That You Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists - Ben Bruce / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / ThankGod Kenechukwu Ibeh Obtains Nomination Form For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.