Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student (1524 Views)

Some Fact You Need To Know As A Student Blogger / Big Snake Swallow A Student In Northern Nigeria - Graphics Pic's / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
GLC presents to you an amazing opportunity to
raise quick funds to solve your immediate needs.
1. You choose a package that best suit your
project/purpose.
Presently GLC has beautiful short term
packages that suit everybody
This short term funds is both for students and
anyone who want to embark on a short time
projects and needs to raise quick fund to pay
house rent, school fees, buy lecture notes, small
car, home appliances and finance SME
businesses
* STUDENTS DELIGHT - This is where with just a
registration fee of N3,000 you stand a great
chance of raising N32,000 at the end of the circle.
You bring 4 people on board to form a team. This
could be completed in less than 7 days. Simply
amazing.
* ZENITH FUND - This is a special fund that aims
at helping members solve their immediate
needs. Members can complete this circle in less
than 30 days. Registration for this package is
N12,000. Members raise about N400,000 at the
end of the circle.
* CLASSIC FUND - With this special package
members can raise up to N1,000,000 in less than
30 days which can be used to execute business
projects. Registration for this package is N56,000.
* ELITE FUND - Here with N160k you can raise
N20m.
Call/whatsapp 0813 1209 455 to get details.
email - alixa4reality@gmail.com to get more info.Only serious minded please.
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
GLC amazing crowd funding

Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
If u are Govt worker check this out.
Divide your salary by 30, i.e. the number of days
in a month and see the funny thing about your
salary plan.
E.g 30,000 / 30 = 1000
Less than ur daily utility bills put together
60,000 / 30 = 2000
Less than amount being gained by an average
hawker in the city.
72,000 / 30 = 2400
Less than the amount earned daily by an average
driver in the city and some villages.
120,000 / 30 = 4000
Less than the daily amount earn by a keke napep,
taxi, and a tipper car driver.
And when there is an issue in the family that
requires financial assistance, the driver, hawkers
and the rest are looking up to u.
If u are a national corp member u don't need to
be told.
19,800 / 30 = 660
I hope u know the pure water seller probably
makes more money than u each day.
We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these
earnings.
We should be more proactive, create room for
more income and strive to aim higher.
Dream bigger and enjoy financial freedom.
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by Hennyola(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
How true is this?
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Email sent @hennyola
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hennyola:
How true is this?
. 100percent true.
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
People don't really care anymore... Everyday, we walk past people! Some with smiling faces, some lost in thought, others with their faces set on their objects. The maxim of the moment is “No time”. Everybody is closed into his own private space. Our minds are too preoccupied to notice – that while we worry about the zeros not adding up, there is someone whose left with just that zero. While we worry about our income covering the next 30 days, there is someone worried about the next plate of nutritionless food. While we worry about our grandiose ideas, someone is pushing through with their small ideas, and having struggles. God looks down from heaven, speaks to the one who understands His language through and through – His head is in Heaven, but His body is here on earth. On that body is the hand that touches the sick and they recover. On that body is the feet that moves from place to place to ensure that the good news reaches different quarters. On that body is the warm hug that the lonely need, on that body is the purse that meets every financial need. I am a member of that body, and there is nothing you need that is not taken care of. Which is your reality? 1. I have the skills, I just need an opportunity. 2. I am doing business, and I have some challenges, I need help. 3. I have health issues, I don’t know what more to do, I have tried all. 4. I am messing up, no one knows, I’m dying inside. 5. I am overwhelmed, I feel alone, with no support. I’m tired. 6. I’m not fetish, but I feel there is something spiritually wrong with me. 7. I’m in a dilemma, I could do with some guidance. 8. I need a mentor, a confidant, I need someone who can help me. 9. I trusted, and I was failed. I’m afraid to trust again. 10. It’s money. It’s elusive. Please guide me, give me, please help me. 11. I’m in debt. I’m unhappy. I am confused. I am sinking. Help me! 12. I really don’t know what is wrong, but I’m not me anymore. Help. Does any of these sound like what you need? The difference between your life today and tomorrow is the action you take based on what you read or who you met. Will you dear to act and meet? Think GLC.
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Just as with anything in life, the only way you’ll prepare yourself for the unknown is to break out of your comfort zone.

Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Building a wealth system gives u the confidence that u can enjoy a good lifestyle while young without being dubious.

Check out the billionaires u adore, the dangotes and the likes...

They are not super-smart. They just understand the simple power of systems...

Stop disturbing God for money...

He has blessed me with opportunities, He won't do the work for me.

Think GLC.
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Its never too late to earn that extra income before the end of the year.

Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
bright4423:
WIN UPTO #10,000 IN LEARNITES ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO START EARNING!!!
(1)Register as a member of learnites.com at www.learnites.com/register.php During registration, make sure you provide a valid email address becuase a confirmation link will be sent to it which will aid the activation of your account.
(2)After the activation of your account, login to your learnites account. Visit the home page, select any subject of your choice at the quiz section.
(3)Register as a candidate.
(4)Share the news to your friends/family using a unique link at the affiliate section of the site and earn #300 for each friend you refer.
(5)Visit learnites.com today to start learning and earning!!!
please kindly move ur post elsewhere.Thanks
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
helper111:
guys i found this website and it has latest free browsing cheats thedroidgod.com or www.thedroidgod.com
Not here,please
Re: Find Out How To Make Cool Income As A Student by alixa2190(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Due to Expansion we have vacancies for the following posts
1. For OND holders as Credit/Loan Officer (GLC Multi-Purpose Cooperative)
2. For OND holders as Book-keeper/Business Development Officer with book keep background (GLC Multi-Purpose Cooperative)
3. SSCE holders Cleaner/Office Assistant (GLC Group of Companies)

Kindly send application
By Hand To:
The Group Admin:
Goldmine Liberty Concept
377a, Omofade Crescent
Omole Phase One Hotel Bus-Stop
Ojudu Berger Ikeja Lagos
Via mail for post 1 and 2 only: career@goldmineliberty.com
Applicants must reside in Ikeja, Agege, Ojudu Berger, Ogba or Environs
Application closes on Friday 8th January 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Triggered The Big Bang? / Villagers Found Missing Man Inside A Python / No Waiting, Upgrade To Windows 10 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.