Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle (3239 Views)

Cardi B Ruptured Her Butt Implant During Delivery / Singer K. Michelle Says Her Legs Can No Longer Carry Her Butt Implant / K Michelle Is Tired Of Her Butt Implant And Want Her Normal Shape Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by icampusng: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
In a recent interview, singer K. Michelle said she’s over her massive b*tt & is removing the implants because the enhancement is hindering her career. K. Michelle tells B. Scott;

“I have like movies and different things [I’m working on], and I was having a real conversation with Tyrese — we’re really like great friends. I was telling him about my b*tt, how I hate being typecasted because my bottom is so heavy — not saying I don’t love myself, but…you know. For me, I want my normal shape back.

For me, and my career right now, and me doing business — like really being on the frontline in business — I don’t need to have a man looking down at my ass when I’m trying to talk numbers. I don’t need to not be able to get the role. Like, I wanna be in Jurassic Park! Let me be in Jurassic Park! I don’t need to not be able to run through Jurassic Park because my ass is too heavy. Before the dinosaurs come to eat me, I need to be able to go!

http://www.icampusng.com/ientertainment/i-am-tired-of-my-massive-butt-implant-k-michelle/

1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by Beesluv: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
who put it there for you

Fake people who do not appreciate God for how wonderfully he made them.

Very soon bleachers will start lamenting

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by deewhone(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who send am b4?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by Djicemob: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am weird but i seem to like her shape in this pic cool

Wouldnt mind smashing
Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by OKorowanta: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bifor u remove am,abeg play enta naija come see me first wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by coolebux(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just allow me to spend only 30mins behind the scene, I bait you'll beg to have the booty increased

But wetin de do me sef?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by Oxcar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who fit handle this big foam?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by rexmozee0167(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
It a lie she is not saying the truth.....Maybe the thing is decaying and smelling
Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by drizslim(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
U See ur Life?

U Fix Fake nails, Pierce, Do Implants, Do tattoos And After Say Men Are All The Same

Sister ur fake with the capital Letter F
Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by constance500: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2015
Adonbilivit. She once said she got it from her mama.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Massive Butt Implant – K. Michelle by ifyalways(f): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Na she sabi.

Dem force am put am before?

(1) (Reply)

How Mercy Johnson, Tiwa Savage, Osita Iheme, Funke Akindele ETC Were Embarrassed / Billionaire Wife Dabota Lawson Accused Of Stealing (photos) / Graciela Alfano: Naked Selfie In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.