Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Important Message To All Drivers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Important Message To All Drivers. (682 Views)

Areas Prone To Robbery In Lagos - Drivers, Take Note! - By AutoReportNG / Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To All Drivers. by Addietunes(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are driving at night and eggs are thrown at your wind screen, do not stop to check the car, do not operate the wiper and do not spray any water, because eggs mixed with water become milky and block your vision up to 92.5%, and you are then forced to stop beside the road and become a victim of these criminals. This is a new technique used by gangs, so please inform your friends and relatives. And most importantly do not be selfish by refusing to share this message with others.

1 Like

Re: Important Message To All Drivers. by jamace(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Info is very right. Thanks.
Re: Important Message To All Drivers. by Addietunes(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
jamace:
Info is very right. Thanks.

You are welcome, seems you the only one that is willing to become smarter as a result of the info, cos it has been here for days.
Re: Important Message To All Drivers. by david290(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
I'm happy to stumble on this post. Sharing it on my site right away. @op; yourself can join the movement. On my website we envision of riding our society of all wiles and vices thus ensuring everybody is on the lookout. Join us. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Rapist Who 'accidentally Fell And Penetrated' Teenage Girl Has Been Clea / Security Mapping: Guide To Threats, Crime And Terrorism Hotbeds In Nigeria / Read The HORRIBLE Way One Policeman Died On Duty, Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.