Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is 3SC The Team With The Largest Number Of Home Fans In The NPFL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is 3SC The Team With The Largest Number Of Home Fans In The NPFL? (456 Views)

Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) / Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC / The Oldest And Most Active Female Supporter In The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 3SC The Team With The Largest Number Of Home Fans In The NPFL? by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Is 3SC The Team With The Largest Number Of Home Fans In The NPFL? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
definitely I am really marvelled by the improvement of our league this season.
especially that of our pitches..... our pitches looks nice
Re: Is 3SC The Team With The Largest Number Of Home Fans In The NPFL? by toyeoye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Impressive i know but enyimba and pillars try pass

(1) (Reply)

I Have Observed Something In West Africa In Football Games / Merrybet Reviews And Customer Experiences | Point Free / Leaked: All 3 Chelsea Kits For The 2016/2017 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.