Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna Is Driving Her Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna Is Driving Her Crazy (1141 Views)

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Ik Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia Morales In Alluring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna Is Driving Her Crazy by icampusng: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna is Driving Her CrazyNollywood actor IK Ogbonna’s wife, Sonia Morales said her hubby is driving her crazy.

Sonia took to Instagram today to express her mind. She wrote,

“I don’t know what to do with this guy, he is driving me crazy! Damn boy! @ikogbonna”

“How can I be mad at all the female fans, in fact ladies, I feel you and totally understand y’all. From the bottom of my heart, It’s not our fault na #WetinWeGoDoNa.”

Re: Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna Is Driving Her Crazy by Beesluv: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg no kolomenta o
Re: Sonia Morales Says IK Ogbonna Is Driving Her Crazy by Yanks101: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Too many women in his life.

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Flaunts New Multi-colour Hairstyle [PICS] / Pics:Genevieve Nnaji Visits Lagos Television Station Ikeja Lagos 2 Promote Movie / How Joshua Okpo Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.