Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low (483 Views)

How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence. / Forex Shortage: Naira Hits All-time Low Of 409/dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by ManirBK: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Right now, my confidence in President Buhari is at an all-time low. & I was ready to give him a grace period of 6 months. But at this rate, the gloves might be coming off sooner than expected. The man doesn't seem to understand that there are things that have to be done right NOW. It's not everything that is long-term. & for a man renowned for honesty, it's an ominous sign when your spokesperson issues a statement containing two barefaced lies, like the one Garba Shehu released about the delay in payment of salaries. Well, yesterday has passed, nothing. Today has also passed, still nothing. To compound matters, we have gone from enjoying about 20 hours of power supply a month or so ago to not having even a flash since last Friday. & fuel scarcity is slowly creeping back. Yet all Baba is concerned about is holding a retreat for ministers-designate instead of swearing them in & let them get to work immediately.
We gave you the job so that you can fix them so spare us the excuses & GET DOWN TO WORK!!!
Re: My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by SeverusSnape(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mtcheeww...
Re: My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by kodded(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww...
undecided
Re: My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided
Yes, he should have known B00HARI has nothing to offer.
Re: My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by kodded(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, he should have known B00HARI has nothing to offer.
the change they want

the change they shall get
Re: My Confidence In President Buhari Is At An All-time Low by SeverusSnape(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
the change they want
the change they shall get
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Pot Belly, Flabby Arm Or Fat / The Gay Guy That Got Everyone Staring Today / Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.